Brahmgiani Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji - Barsi 2007

singh_bling

wasnt able to attend myself due to illness, but a copy of Sant Gurbachan Singhs Ji's Katha of Guru Granth Sahib has been brought for me, and i looked for it at Mehta Chowk, and Taksalshop in Amritsar, but couldnt get it. Am so glad i have it now after many moons looking for it. Hope the Taksal remains in high spirits forever., and hope they do more in UK.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss babajee mann!

the prog was amazing and as akaalseva el sed the sleeping arrangments was abit next but overall the prog was sik....Bapu Gurdev Singh Smashed it as they wer in the sangat of Sant Sundar Singh Jee! so thats 5 J.daars they been with. madho jee was next level the langar was sik and the katha was BAD!

Bapu Gurdev Singh was in sangat of Sant Sundar Singh. OMG OMG....i never knew that. thats next level. thats so wicked. the atmosphere was wicked due the kamaee of these gursikhs who came and stayed at the gurdwara. finally i got say fateh to Madho Ji after many months of waiting.

The Barsi was amazing....did not want to leave...Maharaaj done so much kirpa...... :):@ miss Baba Jee..!!! Everythings was just right.....just perfect...the seva, simran, katha bani nd sangat....the sangat there showed so much piyaare...the sleeping arrangements for the bibia were wicked.......ahh want to back to the Barsi....well got next year to look foward to. rolleyes.gif

barsi was amazing ...maharaj's beant kirpa....

I was just thinking earlier and i thought i would share with all you peeps....baba ji stood for honesty, seva, simron, and naam bannee....heir jeevan speaks for itself....do we as the youth who have so much prem for babaji, live up to the teachings of maharaj....which babaji as well as so many other gursikhs have tried to help us understand??...

its important to realise that more than rememebering babaji on these occasions....we should be remebering their jeevan....we should be going home not just thinking how much we miss them...but...what are we going to change in our lives, so we may be able to rememeber them with pride....

just thnking about my own lifestyle...amritvela is well hard for me to keep...but then i have so much prem for babaji...but whats the point in all that prem....even if they were here...i wouldnt even be able to look at them in the eye...

the whole reason we have so much pyar for them is because of their jeevan right??...so lets practice that jeevan....and start at the basics....do selfless seva...that no-one is aware other than maharaj you are doing....do bhagti every free second we find...be honest and kind to all those around you...family, friends all the world!!!

vaheguroo...i hope people went away realizing the jeevan of babaji and i hope maharaj blesses all of including myself with the ability to live up to babajs pyar for maharaj.....

sorry for mistakes

vahegurooo....