Beadbi Alert - Camps

GDD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly agree with the original post and there should be no double standard in such cases. If sikhi based youth camps can take guru sahib jee to their camp sites then i see no wrong of guru sahib jee being taken to school gym.. yeh?

I think youth should spend their energy to other things instead of wanting to create controversial imaginary local threating environment.. yeh?

im gonna quote something inspiring i heard from a singhni: -

You cannot not do anything without the Kamai to back it up

i few of the youth today have become arrogent and are full of ahanker and ego...........and feel they canthrough their weight around.............Its fine quoting this maryada that maryada but how many ACTUALLY FOLLOW IT??

Since when did we become jatherdars and the deciders of what constitues beadbi?

What about the beabi we commit when missing amritvela and nitnem or rushing nitnem so we can go chilling? chatting to sangat when Guru Shabd being read at Gurgar?

NO until we sort our own jeevens out we got no right to protest about beabi until we stop commiting it ourselves.......................

BUt theres the problem..........we dont wanna look inside outselves but we feel we redeeming oursleves by jumping of the "Beadbi" Bandwagon................but it dont work like that........................but when will we learn?

I cant believe things like Nagar Kritans are being stopped because Beadbi is becoming a ritual......................Guru Granth Sahib Jee IS Guru Nanak and since when did murakhs like us bcome the MAster of Guru Jee???

The PARCHAAR needs to happen.....................anyone can pull open a Pothi and read bani all day and walk aronds and say yeah i read this many banis etc etc etc but without unlocking the necter that hidden within each akkar........its all a pointless ritual.............which sikhs are hell bent on turning sikhi into...............

R4G no longer exists due to certain people - ie: informers or people you could say got 'shook', and also a vendetta against R4G and Jasvinder Singh Ubhi by a group named 'Guru Manio Granth' & certian people

Due to all this its well known R4G no longer exists in the UK,as certian jathe and people messed things up

Ubhi!!..I never thought I'd say this...but bring back people like Jasvinder Singh Ubhi. Looking at it now people like him have a better head on their shoulders then 10 of these newly self appointed beadbiwatch walay put together. I still have more admiration for people like Ubhi who have gone down for the panth and show that can spend time in prison for a Sikh issue. Most of us will hide behind our mummys and daddays when the going gets tough. One thing I remember about Ubhi was that he listened to all opinions with genuine interest, even if you talk rubbish like me!! Where the man nowadays?

When you try and talk to these guys it goes in one ear and out of the other. They're just not willing to listen to ANY counter arguement and can't answer your questions. When you mention the camps issue they're like "na man thats a different issue, you can't bring that up!" and get all aggressive.

Why can't we bring that up? Some of these guys go to GNNSJ events in the parks...how hypocritical!

When they were approached and asked these questions they had no answer. They'll tell you what they say Maharaaj says without a single tuk (quote) from Gurbani ie they'll make it up in english to suit their purpose...thats galt man, totally, THATS BEADBI.

The way they intimidated that Gurdwara committee into making a decision was WRONG. To target their families was WRONG. These are people that grew up at that Gurdwara! This gurdwarai inspired at least one of them to become kesdahri - I heard it from his own mouth!

We need to put a stop to all this double standard nonsense. I expect to see them ALL at camps that are held away from Gurdwarai this year.

How do you respond to kids and parents when they ask why Maharaaj Guru Granth Sahib Ji wasn't present at the event? So many faces dropped, so many were udaas (sad). Kids form other dharams were saying "so where's your Guru?"

Sache paathshaa bring some mutt into these people.

Guest peacemaker

Too many different approaches to sikhi, that's the problem. We just need one road to follow, so you can't have people screwing it up. I doubt Judaism would've survived for four thousand years if it had this many issues. We've got a very long way to go.

problem is bhai saab GDD has made some valid points, but isnt there 2 sides to a story?

there are 3 sides to every story, theres both sides and theres the real truth.. me personally I have stopped listening to both sides of the story and inturpret situations myself with my budhee and not on text messages from others..all I know is that people can create situations and make them what they want. I am fed up of people crying beadbi every five minutes or making out the panth is at its lowest by hunting for situations to blow out of proportion...and then they compare themselves to sant jarnail singh and bhai fauja singh. The difference is the situations existed before sant jarnail singh came to wake the panth up...but today people are creating the situations by not presenting all the facts...at the end of the day if you really have concerns for the khalsa panth then u wouldnt hide behind text messages you would be visable and put yourselfs fwd like sant ji and the other soormay...