Santheeaa Classes?

JustME

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

sorry to kick this thread back to life but........dass is going santheea now with Waheguru's amazing kirpa at Smethwick on Wednesdays.................the amazing pahji teaching it is propa chardi kalah so thanks to everyone who advised me............ :)

the next part................... :BL: i did punjabi at school and took GCSES at got an A but now im finding it difficult to put gurbani akkars together so i cant read it that well.............do many people have this problem? i know Ura Ehra etc and the "vowels" but when it comes to actually ready gurbani i realy stuggle.................will santheaa become a problem for me? should i ask bhai sahib is he would just over basic vocab first before i continue?

i feel realy stupid but i wanna do this right..........i dont wanna lack anything when it come to mahraj.................well only in santheaa cos im at total papi in all other areas :BL:

"""

the next part...................blush.gif i did punjabi at school and took GCSES at got an A but now im finding it difficult to put gurbani akkars together so i cant read it that well.............do many people have this problem? i know Ura Ehra etc and the "vowels" but when it comes to actually ready gurbani i realy stuggle.................will santheaa become a problem for me? should i ask bhai sahib is he would just over basic vocab first before i continue?

"""

Just an idea but would practicing the Muharnee help with this?