How To Deal With Air Kisses?

singh1986

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah what..I just wasted 15 minutes of my limited internet surfing time reading this pointless thread!! Whats wrong with me!!!..and now I spent 60 second writing this post to tell you all this...

ny thoughts exaclty, i mean air blow kissies?, if thats such a prob in ur life ryt now tht u had to make a topic u must lead an ideal life

For some it might no be a problem but for others it makes them feel uncomfortable. People are entitled to their own feelings. If this isn't an issue for you, fine, but have some respect for those that sincerely need advice.

I remember when i was younger, i traveled to Mexico for some humanitarian work. Over there men and women were kissing and hugging each other. I was used to women air kissing women and not women and men blink.gif

So Yes I did feel extremely uncomfortable. Until one preacher told the devotees to say "hello" to their own gender (was i glad)

On a funny note: once i met a friend, and i was really glad to see her, but non of us knew each cheeks to give first (the right cheek should be first!!!) and after hesitating for a few moments we had a mishap: we kiss each other on the lips ohmy.gif that was soooo embarrassing oops.gif

So if you can't avoid it, offer the right cheek first :D