Meaning Of Gur Prasad?

fauji07

I know

veerji mool mantar is till hosi bhi sach bcoz guru sahib ji has written 1 at hosi bhi sach not till gurprasad :)

I know !

I didn't want to get into that because people have different views about that.

I hope you find my little explanation of where gurprasad is in the mool mantar and it's reference as mentioned before Jap.

I believe manglacharan is upto gurprasad.

I always say and believe that mool mantar is upto hosi bi sach because if you follow the raag and musical notes then it changes after this.

I know

I know !

I didn't want to get into that because people have different views about that.

I hope you find my little explanation of where gurprasad is in the mool mantar and it's reference as mentioned before Jap.

I believe manglacharan is upto gurprasad.

I always say and believe that mool mantar is upto hosi bi sach because if you follow the raag and musical notes then it changes after this.

As long as you believe mool mantar up to Nanak hosi bi sach I got no problem with you :)

(I have no problem with people who do it up to gurpursad as well.)

This is from priceless japji sahib steek my freind has, this steek is written by sant kartar singh bhindranwale as taught by sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale. This is rare steek written 1967, japji sahib itself is close to whopping 800 pages long.

Here sri man sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale gives two meaning of Gurparsad both nirgun and sargun, please see attachment-

attachicon.gifimagejpeg_2_3.jpg

So Chaitan saroop and anand saroop is the nirgun aspect of gurprasad and sargun arth is in the form of guru, the one who takes you from agyanta to gyan

So Chaitan saroop and anand saroop is the nirgun aspect of gurprasad and sargun arth is in the form of guru, the one who takes you from agyanta to gyan

According to old traditional sikhi and also basic of sikhi video where he quote bhai nand lal ji on this -vahiguroo is in three forms- sargun, shabad and shabad gyan or nirgun aspect which one jot in everyone and that one jot is Pure existence consciousness awareness witness/seer (sakhi mentioned many times in sri dasam granth and sri guru granth sahib ji)bliss.

Yes bro, here is the video:

Sant Jagjit SIngh Jee Harkhowal has given the following Arths of this:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ

ਇਕ ਜੋ ਅਦਵੈਤ ਸਰੂਪ ਦਵੈਤ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਤ ਓਅੰਕਾਰ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਕ ਅਤੇ ਲੋਕ ਪ੍ਰਲੋਕ ਵਿਚ ਰਖਿਆ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ (ਤ੍ਰੈਕਾਲ ਅਬਾਧ) ਨਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਤ ਰੋਗਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਸ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ

Sant Jagjit SIngh Jee Harkhowal has given the following Arths of this:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ

ਇਕ ਜੋ ਅਦਵੈਤ ਸਰੂਪ ਦਵੈਤ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਤ ਓਅੰਕਾਰ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਕ ਅਤੇ ਲੋਕ ਪ੍ਰਲੋਕ ਵਿਚ ਰਖਿਆ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ (ਤ੍ਰੈਕਾਲ ਅਬਾਧ) ਨਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਤ ਰੋਗਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਸ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ

Haan ji thats sargun arth of satguru parsad- both sargun and nirgun arth are parvan in Gurmat. In old traditional gurmat traditions nirgun aspect of IkOngkar Satigurparsad was given as one of mahavak/estoric gyan layer of naam to contemplate on depending on spiritual stage of a seeker. Satguru kirpa is required in order to be in the stage or spiritually drawn towards that kind of understanding/perception at the first place. so both sargun and nirgun arths are intertwine with each other.

This is from priceless japji sahib steek my freind has, this steek is written by sant kartar singh bhindranwale as taught by sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale. This is rare steek written 1967, japji sahib itself is close to whopping 800 pages long.

Here sri man sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale gives two meaning of Gurparsad both- nirgun and sargun, please see attachment-

attachicon.gifimagejpeg_2_3.jpg

waheguru ji, is it possible to do sewa and get it available online to download, as it seems to be very beautifully, simply, yet deeply put togeher and easy to understand?

waheguru ji, is it possible to do sewa and get it available online to download, as it seems to be very beautifully, simply, yet deeply put togeher and easy to understand?

Yes i will try, if this teeka gets online and if one studies this teeka and contemplates on it - its pure kirpa, one grasp very very deep understanding of Gurmat not only to do parchar but also in spirituality. Studying this teeka should be requirement for any parchariks who wants to do old traditional gurmat parchar