Sikh = Satchkhand?

JustME

And anyone who is true Khalsa will go to Sahkhand.

And Khalsa doesnt only mean amritdhari Sikhs but people of any religion that are pure from heart (KHALIS - Pure). Wheter Sikh, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist.

(y)

Thanks for reminding us.

and we are not true khalsa, till we fully defeat 5 evils, maya and realise our true essence. We are not true khalsa till we become true gurmukhs. We are not true gurmukhs till we are fully facing our inner guru instead of the evils. We are not true khalsa till we are jivan-mukt.

That's why Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave status of any person who is true khalsa same as him. because once the person reaches such high levels spirituality there is truly no difference between him and God. that person then becomes living GOD on earth. A true khalsa such as our Guru's, panj pyaares etc heart becomes nirbhao (becomes fearless), nirvair (free of hatred), ajoone saibhang (becomes free of reincarnations), jap aad sach jugad sach hai bhee sach nanak hosee bee sach, (that personal then shall live forever and becomes eternal). That heart absorbs all the qualities of 1 God.

We also have to remember that just taking the initiation does not make us a khalsa. IT is the start to the journey of becoming khalsa. When you take initiation, you promise to surrender yourself to the guru and GOD, practice gurbani, practicing defeating panj chors, remembering God at all times etc then you become a true gursikh because you are practing gurus instruction and then eventually under the grace of the Guru, you shall become a true gurmukh.

We cant go to sachkhand till we become true khalsa. GOD lives in sachkhand, GOD's saints live in sachkhand, so how can we go there unless we become GOD-like?

good post perfect student sahib ji, to add further a praani cannot reach their final destination by following so many of these fakes we see today, such as nariner grewal, jagjit singh etc

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naam binaa kehahu ko thariaa ||

Without the Naam - tell me: who has ever been saved?

bin sathigur kaisae paar pariaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Without the True Guru, how can anyone cross over to the other side? ||1||Pause||

jae ko gur thae vaemukh hovai bin sathigur mukath n paavai ||

One who turns away from the Guru, and becomes baymukh - without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

paavai mukath n hor thhai koee pushhahu bibaekeeaa jaaeae ||

He shall not find liberation anywhere else either; go and ask the wise ones about this.

anaek joonee bharam aavai vin sathigur mukath n paaeae ||

He shall wander through countless incarnations; without the True Guru, he shall not find liberation.

yes

no doubt that jesus massih is in sach khand as he helped and fed the poor and done some great job

and was like guru nanak dev ji .. but they werent a prophet, according me and many other christians...

VJKK VJKF

I personaly think 99.9% of the worlds population comes under the rajo, sajo and tamo gun. Only the gurmukhs go past these 3 stages and reach the 4th stage of sehaj. These are the gurmukhs who reach vaaheguroo and become joyt vigaas with guru jee's kirpaa.

I think doing good for people will only get you into heaven as everything we do is through ego, only gurmat naam will wipe ego away and make us 1 with vaaheguroo!!

yes

no doubt that jesus massih is in sach khand as he helped and fed the poor and done some great job

and was like guru nanak dev ji .. but they werent a prophet, according me and many other christians...

VJKK VJKF

I personaly think 99.9% of the worlds population comes under the rajo, sajo and tamo gun. Only the gurmukhs go past these 3 stages and reach the 4th stage of sehaj. These are the gurmukhs who reach vaaheguroo and become joyt vigaas with guru jee's kirpaa.

I think doing good for people will only get you into heaven as everything we do is through ego, only gurmat naam will wipe ego away and make us 1 with vaaheguroo!!

what a insult to diversity creation of vahiguroo- 99.9% are manmukhs comes under all three gunas.

Oh yea another thing smart cookie, that 0.1% is probably akj naam abhyaasi sarblohi bibeki gursikhs hanna?