~member Photo Thread~

Surinderjit

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singhological beauty : )

Unfortunately I wasn't wearing sunglasses so the dazzle from your photo was slightly overwhelming. I've only just recovered. Don't even get me started on what my poor eyes went through after all those photos of Sitargirl.. I think I'll call you Stargirl from now on bhenji.

Singhological beauty : )

Unfortunately I wasn't wearing sunglasses so the dazzle from your photo was slightly overwhelming. I've only just recovered. Don't even get me started on what my poor eyes went through after all those photos of Sitargirl.. I think I'll call you Stargirl from now on bhenji.

Bhenji I didn't know if I shud have put up my pics....peacemaker said they were okay and I asked Banda and all he said was HAHA. I was actually shocked with revolutionary....i guess u read the original comment right?

Anyways I have loadsa baby pics too. When I was little I used to look like a boy cos my mum dressed me up like one! I remember being in year 6 and the teacher thought i was a munda. We went on a school trip for a week and he started yelling at me for going into the girls dormitory. It was so bad cos i never knew he thought that i was a boy and so I didn't understand why he was so mad.

When I go home I will find these pics and you all are gonna be shocked....also random info but at home I get called the ugly one ;) but I answer back with this really cool saying I made up....Sikhi is about growing into a beautiful swan and so you cannot get there without going through the ugly duckling phase.

I actually think this is true. I've been bullied and I am sure loads of other people have been bullied too but sometimes you have to put up and go through the ugly stuff to become a beautiful swan. :)

I used to wear a kara when I was a kid. A small steel one, even though my family are Punjabi Hindus. Guys would ask me "Why you wear a bangle? Are you a girl?" and then laugh. I would say "No, I can talk to God on this bangle?", and then start speaking into the kara "Hello!! God??? Hi!!", and tell the other kids that God doesn't like them.

I used to wear a kara when I was a kid. A small steel one, even though my family are Punjabi Hindus. Guys would ask me "Why you wear a bangle? Are you a girl?" and then laugh. I would say "No, I can talk to God on this bangle?", and then start speaking into the kara "Hello!! God??? Hi!!", and tell the other kids that God doesn't like them.

^^^aww thts a cute story.

This reminds me. When my sister was 6 years old they were passing chaur shahib around the classroom as part of religious studies teaching. My sister told the teacher you should wash ure hands before touching it but the teacher said you don't have to and how the gurdwara said it was okay not to.

So anyways my sister tells all the children on her table that if you touch it you will break ure legs....suddenly no one wants to touch it. Then the teacher asks my sister what is wrong and she tells him that he will break his legs now. Suddenly the teacher got so so scared. It was kinda funni.......no one touched chaur sahib and they had to call the gurdwara to come and take it. The story still makes me laugh, she really wanted everyone to wash theit hands, cannot believe she scared them all!

Bhenji I didn't know if I shud have put up my pics....peacemaker said they were okay and I asked Banda and all he said was HAHA. I was actually shocked with revolutionary....i guess u read the original comment right?

I think B4ND4 motto for like is 'haha' : ) As for Revolutionary I read his original comment but I wasn't shocked. That's just him. Anyway I'm sure you'll do whatever you think is best. And so will I : )

Anyways I have loadsa baby pics too. When I was little I used to look like a boy cos my mum dressed me up like one! I remember being in year 6 and the teacher thought i was a munda. We went on a school trip for a week and he started yelling at me for going into the girls dormitory. It was so bad cos i never knew he thought that i was a boy and so I didn't understand why he was so mad.

Apparently I still look like a boy. I remember once going into a shop to buy food and the shop-woman called me 'lad'. I came out of the shop and told my dad, who said "You should have said to her 'Thank you Sir.' " That's what I do now. However more often than not it's more embarassing for the person, especially if you correct them very loudly and indignantly in front of a whole room of classmates. Good times.