~member Photo Thread~

Surinderjit

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me, for the latest members as yourself, you might not be aware that me and baba ji are related, so that is allowed, and stop asking silly questions and researching my life histry, i would like to say yes, cus then you wud relaise that i am the age of ur father and u should have much more respect than wat u r curently displaying!

u liar. You're not related to my brother. And your not 47, i think your 17/18 maybe rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker
Thanks for highlighting my apparent madness Revolutionary.

(Peacemaker that line was in response to the arguing above. It's sad to see brothers/sisters arguing over who demands more respect. As a nation we were once known as the most loving and humble of people, but now.. not so much.)

If you highlight the "arguing", it just makes matters worse. Nobody wants to be told that they are arguing, especially if they have moved past it already.

excuse me, for the latest members as yourself, you might not be aware that me and baba ji are related, so that is allowed, and stop asking silly questions and researching my life histry, i would like to say yes, cus then you wud relaise that i am the age of ur father and u should have much more respect than wat u r curently displaying!

u liar. You're not related to my brother. And your not 47, i think your 17/18 maybe rolleyes.gif

aww bhenji is he ure REAL brother??? I never knew dat.....

Anyways I read u wanna learn how to sew kachera - u can learn off my mum over the summer. My mum is pretty cool and know's alot of stuff! I got exams but I will chat to u in may and we'll sort something out. I need to learn aswell so we can learn off her together. :)

If you highlight the "arguing", it just makes matters worse. Nobody wants to be told that they are arguing, especially if they have moved past it already.

Actually I find it cool seeing different people and then looking at how they talk, wat words they use, which words they omit, what they mean, what they don't mean, its so fascinating...importantly its really rare to find people who can accurately reflect their words. This makes me think how Guru's must have had a hard time writing SGGSji...language has so many limitations and so many problems, we are limited by our knowledge yet at the same time the level of scrutiny we give lines and if we applied it to our own sentances...which i have....its very easy to lose context.....must have been so hard for them!