Relationship ...ashamed

Guest _forgiveme_

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh

Kaur93 bhen ji I guess you are referring to Hari Singh Naluwa jis sakhi in Kashmir or may be katha Vachak was....but still small part of the Sakhi is different .Hari Singh Naluwa ji gave "Shwal" and said you are my mother...but chalo

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji key Fateh

no veer jee the sakhi is about guru gobind singh jee ... i will get the details and the granth in which it is published...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh Ji ok mistakes happen but please penji go persh its gna b bare hard but ur not doing dis for any1 esle but ur relationship wid maharaj ders gna b a amrit sanchar in March in Coventry and u can go in sepertaley 2 talk 2 panj no one else needs to know hu u are or wat uve done keep it between u n maharaj

BUT DUDE DIS FORUM BARE MASHED CONDONING RELATIONSHIP's is wrong man

but penji if u need advice or have ne questions about amrit sanchar pm me

wot about the impure thoughts we have inside our minds and souls when we see genders of the opposite sex? we need to go pesh for that too?

Is there a difference.............If waheguru is all prevading that means hes inside us too no? so are we not dishonouring him by housing such evil thoughts and intentions in the very mind that waheguru resides in?

Pesh is for Kuriets Only and when u took Amrit the rehit given to u is what You follow origional poster penhj...............SO GO WITH WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT FOR UR JEEVAN..............cos waheguru will guide you......we can only speculate and advice based on our limited understanding and knowledge...........but remember "Mann to joth saroop Hai, apnah mool pashaan".................

:@

Im not saying sikhi is easy what im saying is being in a physical relationship is wrong wa the hell anyway rather then askin us isnt it best 2 ask panj who will be in the form of maharaj?

Ders no higher opinion then that or is everyone on this forum higher than panj?

• 4 weeks later...

Gurfatehji,

The guilt at your end was timed just right. But paenji, it is advisable not to repeak mistakes. We are forgiven only once. Besides, if you repeat the mistake and end up having yourself harmed, you will lose all self respect which will add to your difficult situation.

Best way is not to think about that person and go ahead with your life.

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh

Kaur93 bhen ji I guess you are referring to Hari Singh Naluwa jis sakhi in Kashmir or may be katha Vachak was....but still small part of the Sakhi is different .Hari Singh Naluwa ji gave "Shwal" and said you are my mother...but chalo

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji key Fateh

no veer jee the sakhi is about guru gobind singh jee ... i will get the details and the granth in which it is published...

ur wrong their bhenji

twas Hari Singh Nalwa

I think more and more Sikhi is becoming like Catholicism. They will go to a confession on the most minor things and after being told to says a number of 'hail marys' they can then get on with their lives. PESH has always been for a Bujjar Kurehat. The only Bujjar Kurehat that this can come under is pre-marital sexual relationship. This in itself is an extension of sexual relationship with someone other than ones husband or wife which is the original Kurehat.

Apologies to Bhainji for discussing her actions, but nowhere does there seem to have been something that can even be loosely described as sexual relationship. So there is no need for pesh. Nowadays people seem to be giving advice for going for pesh even for the most minor acts. I remember that someone advised an Amritdhari to do pesh because he had without his knowledge consumed something which had a trace of alcohol in it. The thing with a Bujjar Kurehat is that there has to be an intent there. Someone has to have fallen and cut his hair/smoked tobacco/alcohol or had sexual relationship.

There is nothing stopping Bhainji from doing pesh if that is what she wants to do, but we should be careful in advising people when the act is not covered by the Rehat Maryada.

My advice to Bhainji is that she should just move on. Our own conscience is our biggest judge and the feeling of guilt she is having is because her conscience is telling her that she has made a mistake. That is punishment enough. We are all human beings and likely to make mistakes throughout over lives. The best we can do is learn from our mistakes and never repeat them again.