Relationship ...ashamed

Guest _forgiveme_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tenu kaade karna hate, tu banda inna great...chal ajj puchh lenna, will u be my date?

Mehtab Singh i feel out of this world all of a sudden, YESSSSSS!! i'll be your date ... and We'll eat together from the same plate (sarbloh ofcourse :@ ) ... only if you kill 'De Bill Gate' :)

i didnt say it was a bajjar kurehit, i said 'kurehit' i thik theres a difference.

Tarrandeep, although you did not say "Bujjer Kurehit" that's exactly what you meant:

She kissed the guy, she had a relationship before marriage. So a kurehit has been commited. And pesh is required.

Pesh is only REQUIRED (as in a MUST) when you commit a bujjer kurehit- otherwise it is voluntary.

'V'

quite simple my panj paiyre told me; 'no relationships with opp gender before marriage'

That’s fair enough, end of discussion for your part - they were being crystal clear with what they meant. But you cannot impose what you were told to refrain from, on others.

if she kissed someone you think its ok, how far can one go without actually commiting the bujjar kurehit of having sex before marriage, then saying its ok bcos they didnt go the whole way.

kissing someone, is crossing the line. she didnt treat the boy like her brother.

For you it IS crossing the line; because that's what you've been told. That's, most likely, not the case with most others. Your interpretation might be different from others - just respect that; I'm not going to go into "what s crossing the line or not"; because as far as I'm concerned; most Rehitnamas and maryadas make what "crossing the line" exactly is.

like i said before, maybe she doesnt HAVE to go, but it will only do her GOOD if she goes, so we shouldnt discourage her from going. she was the one who suggested it in the first place.

She asked for the sangats opinion; and now she's gotten both sides of the coin - let her make up her mind. But as per my understanding - you do acknowledge that there is no REQUIREMENT; but it is 'Good' to do so. So if Penji (org poster) feels uncomfortable in doing so (i.e telling her parents, telling others); she doesn't have to. End of.

again its always the boys who contribute to these topics, and say 'oh dont worry about it carry on' unsure.gif

No-one in this thread has told her to carry on - it seems like you believe that anyone who disagrees with you is advocating what she's done. I'm just saying - it's not the end of the world. She's not going to hell for something like that. She's saying she's made a mistake; she acknowledges it - she's decided it's not something she wants to carry on with - isn't that end of discussion?

We're simply trying to tell her to take it easy and not get too distressed about it - just keep on living and walking the path - no-one saying: "chalta hai - keep on doing it" - it's about not getting her to feel that "oh no, I'm going to nark for this that the other." I feel that you however are making her feel more guilty about what she’s done. Which isn’t going to help her self-esteem or motivation to carry on walking on the path.

Just let others live in peace and create a harmonious relationship with Guru Ji. I promise, he doesn’t bite you - no matter how many mistakes you commit. We'll continue making mistakes, and he'll continue forgiving them - let’s just make sure we focus on our own jeevan - and try to live it to the fullest!

Chardikala.

Guest peacemaker
again its always the boys who contribute to these topics, and say 'oh dont worry about it carry on' :@

Not true at all.

ewww stop being such a gora by kissing ure sister!! Jeez....the adopt good habits of the other culture not bad ones. Anyways with the original poster the kissing intent was different. I wud agree with Tarandeep Bhenji and kaur93.

Excuse me? Did you just make a racist remark? I know the good people on this forum won't stand for bashing another race like that! How dare you generalize people like that. There is something wrong with your head, NOT "GORAS"! We're in 2008! Flush your mentality down the toilet.

Excuse me? Did you just make a racist remark? I know the good people on this forum won't stand for bashing another race like that! How dare you generalize people like that. There is something wrong with your head, NOT "GORAS"! We're in 2008! Flush your mentality down the toilet.

RELAX. I'm good friends with revoluntionary. For starters I know he dos not kiss his sister and even if he did he wud get proper shittar from his parents who R STRICT. Its not racist - gora was a word used to describe a culture maybe i shud write americans instead..stop being american...there u go. :@

Jokes aside...its like if i said stop saying stop being an indian and washing ure bum with a milk bottle. Instantly i describe an indian culture but thats not racist. I can talk about other cultures and things I don't like, freedom of expression.

As your bluffing - I wud love u to point to any bhagat or mahasant of our time who wud say its OKAY TO KISS...scientifically kissing spreads germs.......and like i SAID ABOVE ADOPT GOOD HABITS OF THE OTHER CULTURE NOT BAD ONES...something is wrong with ure head if u cannot understand that. tongue.gif

again its always the boys who contribute to these topics, and say 'oh dont worry about it carry on' :@

Not true at all.

ewww stop being such a gora by kissing ure sister!! Jeez....the adopt good habits of the other culture not bad ones. Anyways with the original poster the kissing intent was different. I wud agree with Tarandeep Bhenji and kaur93.

I hope you know i'm deeply offend by the Guests comments about being a GORA. Maybe some gora Sikhs should teach that fool a lesson.

At any rate, i think Dating is OK, assuming ti has NO sexual content, and parent approval as a way of seeing if two young adults are ready for engagement

Guest peacemaker
I hope you know i'm deeply offend by the Guests comments about being a GORA. Maybe some gora Sikhs should teach that fool a lesson.

At any rate, i think Dating is OK, assuming ti has NO sexual content, and parent approval as a way of seeing if two young adults are ready for engagement

Bro, not just gora sikhs, but all sikhs. We're all in this together whether you're black, brown, white or any other color. I will not tolerate any talk like this from any member. They think that they can talk here like how they may talk in their homes by saying bad things about another group of people. Do what you want in your home, but don't pollute a public forum and subject others to your hate.

Bro, not just gora sikhs, but all sikhs. We're all in this together whether you're black, brown, white or any other color. I will not tolerate any talk like this from any member. They think that they can talk here like how they may talk in their homes by saying bad things about another group of people. Do what you want in your home, but don't pollute a public forum and subject others to your hate.

If i know the person - i'm not offended.

but when some ganda fool like that come son here and talks trash without even giving his name, i get offended. He should really got some flippin' b*lls or something.