Congratulations :d

BiBi G

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vIAwhu hoAw myry bwbolw gurmuKy hir pwieAw ]2]

veeaahu hoaa maerae baabolaa guramukhae har paaeiaa ||2||

My marriage has been performed, O my father. As Gurmukh, I have found the Lord. ||2||

hir siq sqy myry bwbulw hir jn imil jM\ suhMdI ]

har sath sathae maerae baabulaa har jan mil ja(n)n(j) suha(n)dhee ||

The Lord is the Truest of the True, O my father. Meeting with the humble servants of the Lord, the marriage procession looks beautiful.

pyvkVY hir jip suhylI ivic swhurVY KrI sohMdI ]

paevakarrai har jap suhaelee vich saahurarrai kharee soha(n)dhee ||

She who chants the Lord's Name is happy in this world of her father's home, and in the next world of her Husband Lord, she shall be very beautiful.

swhurVY ivic KrI sohMdI ijin pyvkVY nwmu smwilAw ]

saahurarrai vich kharee soha(n)dhee jin paevakarrai naam samaaliaa ||

In her Husband Lord's Celestial Home, she shall be most beautiful, if she has remembered the Naam in this world.

sBu sPilE jnmu iqnw dw gurmuiK ijnw mnu ijix pwsw FwilAw ]

sabh safaliou janam thinaa dhaa guramukh jinaa man jin paasaa dtaaliaa ||

Fruitful are the lives of those who, as Gurmukh, have conquered their minds-they have won the game of life.

hir sMq jnw imil kwrju soihAw vru pwieAw purKu AnµdI ]

har sa(n)th janaa mil kaaraj sohiaa // paaeiaa purakh ana(n)dhee ||

Joining with the humble Saints of the Lord, my actions bring prosperity, and I have obtained the Lord of Bliss as my Husband.

hir siq siq myry bwbolw hir jn imil jM\ suohMdI ]3]

har sath sath maerae baabolaa har jan mil ja(n)n(j) suoha(n)dhee ||3||

The Lord is the Truest of the True, O my father. Joining with the humble servants of the Lord, the marriage party has been embellished. ||3||

hir pRBu myry bwbulw hir dyvhu dwnu mY dwjo ]

har prabh maerae baabulaa har dhaevahu dhaan mai dhaajo ||

O my father, give me the Name of the Lord God as my wedding gift and dowry.

hir kpVo hir soBw dyvhu ijqu svrY myrw kwjo ]

har kaparro har sobhaa dhaevahu jith savarai maeraa kaajo ||

Give me the Lord as my wedding gown, and the Lord as my glory, to accomplish my works.

hir hir BgqI kwju suhylw guir siqguir dwnu idvwieAw ]

har har bhagathee kaaj suhaelaa gur sathigur dhaan dhivaaeiaa ||

Through devotional worship to the Lord, this ceremony is made blissful and beautiful; the Guru, the True Guru, has given this gift.

KMif vrBMif hir soBw hoeI iehu dwnu n rlY rlwieAw ]

kha(n)dd varabha(n)dd har sobhaa hoee eihu dhaan n ralai ralaaeiaa ||

Across the continents, and throughout the Universe, the Lord's Glory is pervading. This gift is not diminished by being diffused among all.

hoir mnmuK dwju ij riK idKwlih su kUVu AhMkwru kcu pwjo ]

hor manamukh dhaaj j rakh dhikhaalehi s koorr aha(n)kaar kach paajo ||

Any other dowry, which the self-willed manmukhs offer for show, is only false egotism and a worthless display.

hir pRB myry bwbulw hir dyvhu dwnu mY dwjo ]4]

har prabh maerae baabulaa har dhaevahu dhaan mai dhaajo ||4||

O my father, please give me the Name of the Lord God as my wedding gift and dowry. ||4||

hir rwm rwm myry bwbolw ipr imil Dn vyl vDMdI ]

har raam raam maerae baabolaa pir mil dhhan vael vadhha(n)dhee ||

The Lord, Raam, Raam, is All-pervading, O my father. Meeting her Husband Lord, the soul-bride blossoms forth like the flourishing vine.

hir jugh jugo jug jugh jugo sd pIVI gurU clµdI ]

har jugeh jugo jug jugeh jugo sadh peerree guroo chala(n)dhee ||

In age after age, through all the ages, forever and ever, those who belong to the Guru's Family shall prosper and increase.

juig juig pIVI clY siqgur kI ijnI gurmuiK nwmu iDAwieAw ]

jug jug peerree chalai sathigur kee jinee guramukh naam dhhiaaeiaa ||

Age after age, the Family of the True Guru shall increase. As Gurmukh, they meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

hir purKu n kb hI ibnsY jwvY inq dyvY cVY svwieAw ]

har purakh n kab hee binasai jaavai nith dhaevai charrai savaaeiaa ||

The Almighty Lord never dies or goes away. Whatever He gives, keeps on increasing.

nwnk sMq sMq hir eyko jip hir hir nwmu sohMdI ]

naanak sa(n)th sa(n)th har eaeko jap har har naam soha(n)dhee ||

O Nanak, the One Lord is the Saint of Saints. Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, the soul-bride is bountiful and beautiful.

hir rwm rwm myry bwbulw ipr imil Dn vyl vDMdI ]5]1]

har raam raam maerae baabulaa pir mil dhhan vael vadhha(n)dhee ||5||1||

The Lord, Raam, Raam, is All-pervading, O my father. Meeting her Husband Lord, the soul-bride blossoms forth like the flourishing vine. ||5||1||

congratz veer jee :@

vaheguru! congrats mr & mrs amarooni!!! :) awww i can just imagine Amar reading all these posts. Blushing away!! (What happened to that red smiley icon with the hearts? emi!! it's well needed at a time like this!!) & don't be forgetting my present now, also post me a set of dvds!

Love and best wishes to you both!! xx d_oh.gif

God bless both of u! now, the long waited journey begins!=) may it be filled with lots of joy~bliss~love~ nd AHHMM...*cough* kids! *cough* :@

^^ yes filled with lots of kids so KKL Buha and Anjaan Buha can steal 'em!! :)