Quiz

Singhstah

Nothing to be taken too seriously, just a bit of a laugh, take the quiz and put up the results here:

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

here are my results:

surprisingly some if it is very true, but at the same time one or two things are abit wrong

Introverted (I) 61.54% Extroverted (E) 38.46%

Intuitive (n) 62.16% Sensing (S) 37.84%

Feeling (F) 69.44% Thinking (T) 30.56%

Perceiving (P) 52.5% Judging (J) 47.5%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 57.78% Extroverted (E) 42.22%

Intuitive (n) 55.26% Sensing (S) 44.74%

Feeling (F) 56.76% Thinking (T) 43.24%

Judging (J) 68.42% Perceiving (P) 31.58%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Extroverted (E) 59.52% Introverted (I) 40.48%

Intuitive (n) 60% Sensing (S) 40%

Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%

Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. - i wish rolleyes.gif

8.1% of total population.

these results r kinda vague, i found sum detailed resutls here http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

It is actually very true for me, for other ones just replace that link with ur one, in caps.

few things

When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it.

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

HAHAHAHA Very true!

and before anyone asks, yes I am extremely bored and have nothing to do tongue.gif

week off from skool and i dont wana start work haha

Introverted (I) 62.96% Extroverted (E) 37.04%

Sensing (S) 54.05% Intuitive (n) 45.95%

Thinking (T) 61.11% Feeling (F) 38.89%

Perceiving (P) 51.61% Judging (J) 48.39%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

ISTP

hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy, fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering

harsh!!! loner tendencies?! ehmi :@

Extroverted (E) 72.22% Introverted (I) 27.78%

Intuitive (n) 59.46% Sensing (S) 40.54%

Feeling (F) 69.44% Thinking (T) 30.56%

Perceiving (P) 69.44% Judging (J) 30.56%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

interestinggg

Introverted (I) 63.33% Extroverted (E) 36.67%

Sensing (S) 55.26% Intuitive (n) 44.74%

Thinking (T) 57.14% Feeling (F) 42.86%

Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Extroverted (E) 60% Introverted (I) 40%

Intuitive (n) 73.33% Sensing (S) 26.67%

Feeling (F) 72.22% Thinking (T) 27.78%

Perceiving (P) 71.05% Judging (J) 28.95%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

lol