Ddt

Guest _singhnee_

Guest _singhnee_

vjkk vjkf

Living in the US is really hard, especially where you have no gursikhs aorund you 95% of the time. I have taken amrit already but want to go a step farther. I know a little singh who is SO chardi kala and he went to taksal school i think in India and i watched a video about it and it seems so wonderufl! like everyone gets up for amritvela, and so on so i was wondering if anyone knew any information about it because i want to go

................do they teach you gatka (to kaurs)and what else do you do (like daily)

................and are kaurs allowed?? because in the video i only saw singhs!

............... Do they have summer class because that is the only time i can go

plz reply because daas really wants to go and learn more about sikhi ...or if there are any other places anywhere that have things like this, plz reply....and i already know about the weekly camps that occur... but i want like a whole summers worth of sikhi! :@ vaheguru

bhull chuk maaf and i will eagerly await for a reply!

i don't know if they provide rooms and stuff at mehta itself, but you could hook with some the local pinds, they're almost all taksali--if you go, ask for Baljit Singh "Bamba", and tell him Daman sent you

if r looking for a place in america, i know of 2 in cali--Manteca Gurdwara, and Tracy Gurdwara, though any taksali would be happy to give santhia

move to fremont area, no lack of anything here

where you live bhenji?

The taksal dera's in punjab will not let bibia stay at the dera's .. for obvious reasons.

However if as the singh above suggested you were to stay at a local pind you would be able to go in to study learn etc. But again please check as the rules may be different with harnam singh in charge.

Best idea would be to call them and find out what provision is available. But please make sure that if you stay with people, that you know them and can trust them, and please do not stay alone anywhere, either at any dera or gurdwara sahib. This is for both your safety and for the safety of the singhs that may also be there as people are often quick to acusse.