Hate Websites

Sikh_Sherni

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh!

Please suggest any hate websites (sites that legitimize hate against a particular group either overtly or subtly) on which I can write a website analysis essay for my Criminology - Hate Crime Course (4th year, Bachelors). I would strongly prefer to write on an anti-Sikh website so I can discuss the various implications this has for Sikhs, although white supremacy/colonizer superiority websites would also be greatly helpful.

The main objective for my paper would be to evaluate the rhetorical persuasiveness of the website's arguments and comment on the dangers or benefits of such arguments. I would be discussing political and historical significances of the actual content, logos or symbols, the kind of language used to perpetuate stereotypes, mythologies, fears etc and the theories or arguments about religion, power, identity etc.

This is in no way to advocate hate but rather to closely analyze how the Internet (websites in particular) can be used to further hateful propaganda.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions/website url's

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsaaa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh!

www.stormfront.org

Is the well known international White Nationalist website. If you scroll down their forum you'll find sub forums of different nations. Run a search and Im sure you'll find references to Sikhs...I think there was a recent one in the Britian Sub-forum. This is the most famous world wide one. They have an articles section etc.

www.bnp.org.uk

White Nationalist Political party in the UK.

www.afgansite.com and www.afghanforums.com

Go on their forums and put Sikh in search.

www.natfront.com

National Front website, Racist Group and physical wing of BNP.

www.frontnational.com

The french version and party that has some support in France.

Im sure there's more other than White Nationalism ones but they do it subtly espically Hindu Nationalism ones though their more agaisnt Muslims IMO.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fatehh!

Thank you for your website suggestions! I will certainly take a look at them.

Again, any websites negatively directed towards Sikhs would also really be appreciated. Maybe RSS, or other politically motivated sites subtly targeting Sikhs would greatly be helpful.

Thank you again!