Gurdwara Rampur Khera Sahib

(Admin jee - this is not to advertise our site but rather to notify sangat to take laha of NEW/RARE kirtan files from this sangat that will be updated weekly/monthly basis - please leave this in the GENERAL section - thanks :@ )

Vaaheguruuu ji ka khalsa, Vaaheguruu ji ki fatehh

Jeeo sevadaars have gathered MANY rare files from Gurdwara Saahib Rampur Khera and will be adding up in our kirtan section. This is the same place where gursikh jeeo Baba Harnaam Singh jee did sangat. Some of you may also know that there are many smaagams that are held there every year. SikhVibes.com will be continuously updated with NEW and RARE kirtan AND katha files from gurdwara saahib.

Here is the link: Gurdwara Rampur Khera Sahib

(So far only a handful of katha files are up (which are up elsewhere as well), more rare files will be up soon. Barsi Smaagam of Baba jee from Jan2008 are now up in their full, more previous diwaans will be uploaded soon)

For more information on baba jees jeevan and more history behind Gurdwara Saahib Rampur Khera please visit: http://www.rampurkhera.net/index.html

Baba Sewa Singh jee does sangat presently at gurdwara saahib and have written many recognized books about baba jees jeevan (ie. Se khanaiya). If you would like to receive a copy please email them at: rampurkhera@yahoo.ca

If there are any further questions/contributions please email us at contact@sikhvibes.com !!

VAHEGURUUU !!!!

sikhvides admin ji..

nice to see this post.. actually, i m very much attatched with that gurdwara.. its just adjoining my mother's village i.e. talwandi.. i m sure i have some more stuff for u to put on ur website as my sister got many cd's from last year's samagam.. also, we may have very old casettes of samagams... tell me if i can help u... i m a web designer.. so, u can even tell me if u need any kind of help in ur website.. my own website is www.starkfirms.com and u can contact me at barjinder.punjab@gmail.com

gurfateh ji