Need Advice

satty2007

WJKK WJKF

I took amrit like 5 months ago with guru ji's grace, but im having problems with my diet. At home i basically have lots of choice to what i can eat but at uni as usually i dont really have time to eat i end up eating the same thing everyday (cheese salad) since most sandwiches contain mayonaise or meat.

I was wondering if something could help to let me know if there is any other options i can go for, apart from choclates or bringing food form home.

Thanks

WJKK WJKF

I took amrit like 5 months ago with guru ji's grace, but im having problems with my diet. At home i basically have lots of choice to what i can eat but at uni as usually i dont really have time to eat i end up eating the same thing everyday (cheese salad) since most sandwiches contain mayonaise or meat.

I was wondering if something could help to let me know if there is any other options i can go for, apart from choclates or bringing food form home.

Thanks

Use Cream cheese e.g. philadelphia cream cheese as a filling in your sandwiches.....so you wont have to worry about mayonaise or meat!......take as many homemade sandwiches or other food from home.....you will be saving money AND will be full :@

cream cheese on bagels mmmmmmmm lol

I aint herd of cream cheese (i knw im slow).

Pasta? thats going to get cold aint it, n i cant be asked to heat it up at uni coz im lazy lol

The thing is im getin sick of eating cheese evryday n want sumit different to eat......... that will fill me up. Usually i eat a peanuts, that keeps me goin.

hmmm...........

WJKK WJKF

dont worry, you are not alone... i am in the same boat as well...!!! with guru ji's kirpa, he also blessed me with amrit di daat. i work full time and i dont have many choices as well. i buy plane cheez sandwich from saisnbusy or maxican beans woth wrap. i am also sick of these two things, but then i say "Tu Data Dataar, Tera Ditta Khaawna" and eat without any hesitation as i know i dont have any choice and i dont like to waste my food.

besides this, have some crisp, a chocolate and a glass of mik every day. this helps as you dont hey bored of these things....lol

lemme know if u find something more suitable.... share with others...lol

wjkk wjkf

Pasta? thats going to get cold aint it, n i cant be asked to heat it up at uni coz im lazy lol

The thing is im getin sick of eating cheese evryday n want sumit different to eat......... that will fill me up. Usually i eat a peanuts, that keeps me goin.

hmmm...........

o jarnail singh paaji

u forgot 2 add in you pinni & chaa lol...

WJKK WJKF

dont worry, you are not alone... i am in the same boat as well...!!! with guru ji's kirpa, he also blessed me with amrit di daat. i work full time and i dont have many choices as well. i buy plane cheez sandwich from saisnbusy or maxican beans woth wrap. i am also sick of these two things, but then i say "Tu Data Dataar, Tera Ditta Khaawna" and eat without any hesitation as i know i dont have any choice and i dont like to waste my food.

besides this, have some crisp, a chocolate and a glass of mik every day. this helps as you dont hey bored of these things....lol

lemme know if u find something more suitable.... share with others...lol

wjkk wjkf

hmmm...........

I would just take roti from home cos its more tasty, more filling and healthier. Honestly its the best thing u will do/ ALSO its not such a big deal as many people make out.

At uni - a lot depends on your campus and what selection they have...if they don't have much then speak to them and bring about change via the union!

The things u probably need to try out are these - Rice, vegetable curry, naan, samosa's, spinach pie (omg this is so the best. You eat it and feel like pop eye!), soup and bread. Also always buy a dessert eg yogurt, orange, apple to go with it. I really like pineapple and cherry's...lol Finally drink fresh Juice not fizzy! Ideally buy mineral water too!

Other things to consider

- sandwiches - different types as can be baguettes etc but can have houmous instead of cheese or some have chutney (this is yuk!), some just margarine on its own - Wraps - I prefer these...once I had onion bhaji.....and erm cheesy wrap!

- Junk food - pizza, pasta, wedges, burgers and fries

- Hot food - panini, jacket potato and beans, spring rolls

Other things...sunflower seeds are the best. I love eating seeds!!

I always take nuts mixed together in prashad style too. lol. So this is some almonds, raisons and MISHARI!! (who doesn't like mishari?)

I don't like peanuts....they are like salty and don't mix well with the other nuts....especially that KP brand....but CHANA DHAL is wikid....especially when u add some lemon and make it into a salad. Thats the best salad....yum...

Also milkshakes are cool too....some people I know just buy a carton of milk and cookies....I never tried this but apparently its 'heaven'..maybe u can try that..

EDIT - I forgot carrots....when I was in 1st yr I lived off carrots....those ones u get in Tesco washed and sliced....'carrot batons'..

hmmm...........

:@ so lazyyyyy loll it can be cold as well!!