Need Advice

satty2007

fateh ji.....

yeh u do get really sik of cheese sandwhiches!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i duno if u hve the shops there depends where u from.....

u can get meat free cheatin.....diffrent flavours.....lol its suin difrent than cheese u cna use it in ur sandwhiches..... :@:) : :) can get them from.morrisons and grassroots.....suitable for vegans n vegies......lol try it....its oki..not great buh yeh....lol

pitta filled with salad and humous

salad sandwich, and you can get these things from tesco, called apetina, its like a very small plastic box, its got little feta cheese cubes, olives, tastes great in salad sandwich, and all the stuff is contained inside oil to drizzle onto the sandwich

goats cheese spread or slicing one (slicing ones a bit heavy tho, so only now and then!)

this is going to sound weird but i like to put one or two crisps into the sandwich too lol tongue.gif

peanut butter and jam sandwich, but alot of the time i end up putting peanut butter on both sides haha

Love baguettes aswell.

when you want a treat potato wedges are really nice, my mum makes em at home, but the supermarket ones are wikiddd aswell.

houmous is the best; tesco have loads of variety, cottage cheese is good if your training; doesn't taste all that nice but with a bit of salt and pepper and salad, goes down a treat.

get ya mum to make you piniya, and have it with milk, when ya in a rush, fills you up for a good few hours.

ermm...

fruit is good, but for some subconcious reason never eat it.

jacket potato's the ultimate student food. with cheese n beans, or even with some of that subji mum gave you when you went home.

Asda has does a great veggie pizza which they make from fresh, not too sure if the base is made out of something it shouldn't :)

I think we need to make a sikh student cook book :@

cream cheese on bagels mmmmmmmm lol

I aint herd of cream cheese (i knw im slow).

Pasta? thats going to get cold aint it, n i cant be asked to heat it up at uni coz im lazy lol

The thing is im getin sick of eating cheese evryday n want sumit different to eat......... that will fill me up. Usually i eat a peanuts, that keeps me goin.

hmmm...........

:@ so lazyyyyy loll it can be cold as well!!

lol yh but its not the same when its cold, tastes much better when its hot tongue.gif

Other things...sunflower seeds are the best. I love eating seeds!!

I always take nuts mixed together in prashad style too. lol. So this is some almonds, raisons and MISHARI!! (who doesn't like mishari?)

I don't like peanuts....they are like salty and don't mix well with the other nuts....especially that KP brand....but CHANA DHAL is wikid....especially when u add some lemon and make it into a salad. Thats the best salad....yum...

Also milkshakes are cool too....some people I know just buy a carton of milk and cookies....I never tried this but apparently its 'heaven'..maybe u can try that..

EDIT - I forgot carrots....when I was in 1st yr I lived off carrots....those ones u get in Tesco washed and sliced....'carrot batons'..

You given us your whole diet lol but anyway thanks, good advice