Dukh Bhanjani Sahib

I have a dukh bhanjani sahib gutka and i have the audio too but i read on the first page of the gutka something about if someone has a disease(rog) they're suppose to do X number of paaths during amrit vela and something about having water in a bata while ur doing it.

i just wanted to clear some doubts before i recited this bani for the first time:

1)Does it matter what time this paath is read?

2)Is it important to have the water in a bata while doing it

the last question is gonna sound really dumb but

3)If u dont have any diseases and u dont consider yourself a person with dukh , can u still recite this bani?

ANOTHER QUESTION

grin.gif Some have said that Asa di // is a bani that should only be sang or read in the morning so if im learning asa di // and im practising it in the evening or night is that wrong?

p.s. i checked all the old post and none of them answered my questions (i think)

Bani like Dukh Bhanjani Sahib remove the kalaish (conflict) from your mind. This also is a kind of rog.

It's up to you if you want to have the water there. it's a good thing as the water absorbs the vibrations from teh bani, not necessary but certainly not bad. don't know about time of day.

For Asa di vaar do it in the morning. Maharaj knows all and it is important to follow time of day rules for Banis.

look man, vaheguru is not a genie lol

vaheguru is the supreme undying and unborn presence in the many universes, which is the beginning cause for everything, and the ending result of everything

we can do w,e we want, but if its not in his will it will not be

now i do think the bhagthi which is caused by akaal, can help us in many ways

it can take care of diseases, it can release our mind from a prision of maya

i mean banee and meditiaion contain everything, riddhi siddhis, powers, money, anything

but the real point is to liberate the mind into truth

but ye obviusly people dont wanna be sik, and with sharda people shud do bhagthi

but there is no x number of any paath that can do anything, only vaheguru can make something happen

but ya, i dont think there is a time when people tell u, people dont say water shud be kept, and ya u can read it even if ure not sikh its banee right

but remeebr, we can in the end hope, mediitation on naam is huge, and it shud be done

but we shud be begging guru je, not expecting things to happen if we do something like x number of paaths

no ritual, no paath, can make vaheguru do anything

but begging to the supreme with sharda, i think anything can happen if its in his will

When I was a student, I tried reciting this bani every day. Due to circumstances, I could only do it every day for about a week, and then I'd leave it for months.

Don't think it matters what time. I used to read it before bed, after I had already showered etc.

I wish I could read it now but I have problems trying to get my mind to restart reciting Japji Sahib. Think I will make a proper effort on Monday.

I know singhs who keep a garvi (a cup of water) where they do their nitnem, and drink it once they're done or after a week or a month of reading bani. Remember its the same water that turns into amrit at the amrit sanchar so there is something to it, you shouldn't do it as a ritual because that's wrong and against Sikhi, but just like when we make food we should be japping naam or reciting gurbani (for example, when making degh you are required to recite japji sahib, and anand sahib when cooling the degh) sameway you can do the same with water. My two cents.

I know singhs who keep a garvi (a cup of water) where they do their nitnem, and drink it once they're done or after a week or a month of reading bani. Remember its the same water that turns into amrit at the amrit sanchar so there is something to it, you shouldn't do it as a ritual because that's wrong and against Sikhi, but just like when we make food we should be japping naam or reciting gurbani (for example, when making degh you are required to recite japji sahib, and anand sahib when cooling the degh) sameway you can do the same with water. My two cents.

OoO wow!! So can i keep a glass of water with me while reciting da 5 Bani's n then drink it after? There wouldnt b anythin wrong with that??

And as to the thread, i listen 2 Dukh Bhanjani Sahib all da time blink.gif lol my Dukh iz dat i am still not yet United with my Beloved. :)