..::love Marriage::..

telll ur mom then, u aint gona listen to what im saying lollll

Im not sure she'll understand?!... My parents aint strict, strict if you get what i mean?!...

What your suggesting i fully understand. I take your views and understand. But i dont know....?!?!? im syuck in the middle. I want to do the right thing. The correct thing.... but then again i fall flat on my face... cos i still love him#!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT I LOVE HIM MORE THAN MY JAAN ITSELF!! I CANT LET GO OF HIM. HE MEANS EVERYFING TO MEE!!!!

:)

fer ohde sammne shaal maar ke dekh...je taan ohne bacha leya te wah wah...nahi te uttay jaake Rab nu kawi "I miss him, onu vi bula lao"

Are you making a joke uot of my situation? Clearly you have not been in love then! PLease. Im being serious. his is no laughing joke. Please.

:););););)
BUT I LOVE HIM MORE THAN MY JAAN ITSELF!! I CANT LET GO OF HIM. HE MEANS EVERYFING TO MEE!!!!

:umm:

fer ohde sammne shaal maar ke dekh...je taan ohne bacha leya te wah wah...nahi te uttay jaake Rab nu kawi "I miss him, onu vi bula lao"

Do you find my serious curcumstances a joke?!

Please. I need your help and advice. NOt for you to make a joke out of it. This is a question about my life. NOt about a silly game.!! :@

wjkk wjkf

OOPS.... i've just been told off.... :@ :cry:

wjkk wjkf

:););););)

:umm:

Do you find my serious curcumstances a joke?!

Please. I need your help and advice. NOt for you to make a joke out of it. This is a question about my life. NOt about a silly game.!! :@

LOLL funny thread!!! penjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how about u stop thinking bout him??? listen to paat, keertan?

please?????????????

Ive tried. I cant little, little things remind me about him. :)

Its hard to just forget him. IMPOSSIBLE!!!

vaheguru!

oh my god, penje i dont knw how to help, cuz no one can, blink.gif