Hazur Sahib 2008

Gurfateh Ji!

Khalsa Ji, please refer to attachment..

Gurfateh how come Vedanti is coming to this event, Isn’t that a bit hypocritical as he supports the Nanaksi calendar and will be celebrating Gurgaddi on 21st and then going to hazur sahib to help with the Puratan calendar celebrations?

Whats his stand on the dates?

Gurfateh Ji!

Gurfateh how come Vedanti is coming to this event, Isn’t that a bit hypocritical as he supports the Nanaksi calendar and will be celebrating Gurgaddi on 21st and then going to hazur sahib to help with the Puratan calendar celebrations?

Im not tryin to defend vedanti. but just cus sum1 has a difference of opinion to yours doesnt mean u shud boycott there events and not support em when they doing sumin gud. unless there doing sumin thats fundemenatlly wrong. we always crying and kikin up a fuss over the minor issues but to scared to deal wiv the bigger more serious ones.

Gurfateh Ji!

Im not tryin to defend vedanti. but just cus sum1 has a difference of opinion to yours doesnt mean u shud boycott there events and not support em when they doing sumin gud. unless there doing sumin thats fundemenatlly wrong. we always crying and kikin up a fuss over the minor issues but to scared to deal wiv the bigger more serious ones.

Gurfateh i not telling any one to boycott event iam going myself but it just puzzels me

Gurfateh Ji!

Gurfateh i not telling any one to boycott event iam going myself but it just puzzels me

gurfateh, sorry that wernt ment to be about u personaly, im jus sayin in general. i see wat ur saying tho singh. with vedanti its not just this 1 thing its everything.

now now lads, no need to argue.... if you had looked at the poster fully, the motive is clearly stated '' sangat have a unique oportunity to donate'' a single fund to support the event.... the motive is clear... now i wud rather send maya straight to takht sahib hazoor sahib or singhs that are doing the seva there, then with vedanti sahib etc etc.

ex director general of maharastra police doing the talk. should be interesting

now now lads, no need to argue.... if you had looked at the poster fully, the motive is clearly stated '' sangat have a unique oportunity to donate'' a single fund to support the event.... the motive is clear... now i wud rather send maya straight to takht sahib hazoor sahib or singhs that are doing the seva there, then with vedanti sahib etc etc.

ex director general of maharastra police doing the talk. should be interesting

who is the talker? any info on him> profile etc?