How Can This Boys Uncle Do This?

inspire

"Interesting how the "uncle" is a white man confused_smile.gif lol "

Excuse me, but I find that comment extremely useless, and rather rash. Being white, has nothing to do with the act in question. So next time keep your comment to yourself if it doesn't add anything important to the discussion.

Fateh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7312919.stm

A new article on the bbc website. Says that a hindu woman from bihar is claiming Gurrinder is her son. When asked about the distinct mole on Gurrinder's face: "Shintu did not have a mole but it can come out at anytime naturally or created artificially."

The kid looks nothing like 'Shintu' (check link).

To me it sounds like the kid has been smuggled into the country to have a 'better life'. I don't understand how the boy has no grasp of english when he has apparently been in the country for 3 years and especially when his 'uncle' is white. If he has just been sitting in doors for 3 years then fair enough, but that is highly unlikely.

None of this adds up. I'm probably jumping the boat here but the boy is, dare I say it, hiding the truth.

I don't understand how any parent can do this to their child especially when its from the sikh community.