1984 - What Really Happend?

jii

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

Brotha, you need some paragraphs up in there. Shoooooooot...

he'll be back

You make it sound like he is Jesus!!!!!!

lol. That was nice.

There are always mysteries surrounding great ppl like bhindrawalee. People can't accept death of their heros. Like subhash cander bose...people never accepted that he died. Same is the case with people whos hero is rajiv gandhi. I know few gys who still beleive that rajiv is still alive and will come back..........only TIME has the answer.

1984 happened cuz governments dont want things going out of control. Governments still employ these covert operatios to maintain control over their regions.

People who doesn'r wanna live like slaves always die fighting for freedom.....

Reguarding the "alive or not alive" issue;

my two cents:

Sikhs do not sit in the mountains forever and detach themselves from society. We don't sit in mountains, we sit in the sangat. In my opinion, Sant Ji, if he is alive, he would be with the Sangat. With the Panth Khalsa. Not hiding, waiting for the opportune moment to "come back".

Chalo, im a moorakh, and my knowledge is very limited. Those are just my two cents.

Bhul Chukh Maaf!

And sorry if this is kind of off topic! my mistake! rolleyes.gif

while at uni, i challenged ppls to draw "khalistan" map.... what area would you call khalistan etc.... they didnt know, yet they shout "we want khalistan" and all that....

And your point is? Indians and Pakistanis did not know the borders of their countries on independence day? 13 colonies didn't know the border of United States until after the independence. So what is your point? That Sikhs need to know the border limits now or they won't get a country? And no Sikh can support a freedom movement unless they know area, border limits, economic policies etc? Why do Sikhs need to know everything beforehand? Your impractical question makes me wonder why you went to the university in the first place. Knowing the border limits and supporting a freedom country are two separate topics.

i may offend the taksalis who think baba jarnail singh ji is alive, but to them i would like to say this:

if the panj gave hukam to baba jarnail singh to leave during the attack, did they tell him to disappear for over 23 years also?

geez man, sometimes i think they say these things cause they want to milk this baba jarnail singh ji thing for a while longer. because once they declare him a shaheed, then they will have to have someone who actually does something like baba jarnail singh ji did.

anyways.

peace.

btw, Tera summed it up pretty well as did anom7.

Just ask yourself what purpose is served by bringing this issue to the forefront again and again. Only those who've had sangat of a true sadhu sant will know why so many singhs hold true to Dhan Baba Takhur Singh ji's bachan, in the face of relentless name-calling and "taksali bashing".

All the different branches of the taksal have done so and are continuing to do so the seva in their Guru-given capacity. To belittle it's seva is very low behaviour. Taksal is not set on "pause" until Santji returns. The seva is continuing through it's numerous students spread all over the world. Sure, there isn't anyone like Baba Takhur Singh ji or Sant Jarnail Singh ji to give more leadership, but the service Taksal was started for is still continuing.

I will say this much, the bachan of Brahm-roop mahapursh like Baba Takhur Singh ji don't go empty. Never have and never will.

It is up to you if you wish to ridicule your fellow brothers who hold true to mahapursh bachans.

In 1978 vasakhi wale din nirankari ne conference kiti jis vich guru granth sahib de virod vich kafi shabda di veakhia galt kiti. Ta sant jarnail singh bindrawale ji ne 13 singh with out weapen beje, jo ki ohna nu shri guru granth sahib de galt veakhea prati samjoan layi pohche... Age nirankaria ne singha di gal na sunde hoye ohna nu goliya maar k shaheed kar dita.. Ehh 1984 di movment di shurwaat c.......... Sant jarnail sing bindrawale ji damdami taksaal de 14 jathedaar c. sant chardi kala vich han...................................Sant jarnail singh bindra wale ji ne ik botel jal di apne ghar rakhi c te apne privaar nu keha ki . je main charahi kar geya ( shaheed ho geya ) ta ehh jal (pani) laal ho javega....Jo ke aj taker laal nahi hoyeaaaa..... waheguru gee da khalsa waheguru ji ki fate...

In 1978 vasakhi wale din nirankari ne conference kiti jis vich guru granth sahib de virod vich kafi shabda di veakhia galt kiti. Ta sant jarnail singh bindrawale ji ne 13 singh with out weapen beje, jo ki ohna nu shri guru granth sahib de galt veakhea prati samjoan layi pohche... Age nirankaria ne singha di gal na sunde hoye ohna nu goliya maar k shaheed kar dita.. Ehh 1984 di movment di shurwaat c.......... Sant jarnail sing bindrawale ji damdami taksaal de 14 jathedaar c. sant chardi kala vich han...................................Sant jarnail singh bindra wale ji ne ik botel jal di apne ghar rakhi c te apne privaar nu keha ki . je main charahi kar geya ( shaheed ho geya ) ta ehh jal (pani) laal ho javega....Jo ke aj taker laal nahi hoyeaaaa..... waheguru gee da khalsa waheguru ji ki fate...

Reguarding the "alive or not alive" issue;

my two cents:

Sikhs do not sit in the mountains forever and detach themselves from society. We don't sit in mountains, we sit in the sangat. In my opinion, Sant Ji, if he is alive, he would be with the Sangat. With the Panth Khalsa. Not hiding, waiting for the opportune moment to "come back".

Chalo, im a moorakh, and my knowledge is very limited. Those are just my two cents.

Bhul Chukh Maaf!

And sorry if this is kind of off topic! my mistake! rolleyes.gif

Thats wot i said!! He wouldnt be hiding somewhere!!!

My m8 also told me another thing... When they had put up Bhindrawales pic in dat Shaheed museum and every1 woz complainin, one of the reasons was "because it was a Shaheed museum and he is still alive", that accusation was made by Sikhs

WJKK WJKF

You need to know wat your country will look like. how big it will be? who will rule? will it be democratic? wats the economy gonna be based at?

Hindus and muslims never devided the INDIA into two parts. its the british who decided their border because to make a country, to make a nation, to make a land- you need to define the border of it.

YES, ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE ALL THESE THINGS BEFOREHAND.....can believe you said that "why do sikhs needs to know everything beforhand?".... its gonna be sikh land and if sikhs dont know and ask these questions, then who would????? i think you should have gone to uni if you want to know more....!!!

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

while at uni, i challenged ppls to draw "khalistan" map.... what area would you call khalistan etc.... they didnt know, yet they shout "we want khalistan" and all that....

And your point is? Indians and Pakistanis did not know the borders of their countries on independence day? 13 colonies didn't know the border of United States until after the independence. So what is your point? That Sikhs need to know the border limits now or they won't get a country? And no Sikh can support a freedom movement unless they know area, border limits, economic policies etc? Why do Sikhs need to know everything beforehand? Your impractical question makes me wonder why you went to the university in the first place. Knowing the border limits and supporting a freedom country are two separate topics.