Sikhi To The Max 2 Officially Released!

Gurfateh!

We are going to be giving out free a SikhiToTheMax 2 CD 'FREE' at the AKJ UK Rehnsbhai at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Coventry, UK. Tonight!!!!

It contain 15 Powerpoint presentations which I have just had a look at and they are great. I will post them ASAP for the Sangat not in the UK during next week.

We are going to make a few hundred CD's so you might not get a reply to many questions today as we will be busy doing that. I apologise and if other forum members can help with any issues please do and we will get back to answering questions ASAP.

Also there is loads of Books, Kirpans, etc... on sale tonight! So bring some money, all proceeds goes back into Parchar.

Gurfateh!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A polite reminder to all singhs and kaurs, ensure you use legitimate purchased software i.e. powerpoint and not copies from your friends or downloaded from the internet, it is then tokha and dishonest, sttm team try and build your own viewer it would help the sangat using the software, ive seen so many times sangat downloaded illegal copies of powerpoint to use with sttm. Good work on sttm 2, keep it up.

Gurfateh Ji

Gret work, just one thing are the other Dasam Banis going to be put on later such as Choubis Avtar Katha, Brahma Avtar Katha, Up Avtar Katha, Uggardanti Katha and Shastarnaam Mala Katha.

I can understand the Charritars not being placed on the search due to the age of some of the individuals using it.

Bhai Gurdas Di Kabbit and Bhai Nad Lal's Gazals would also be great. i know it is alot to ask so please let me know how i could help you

i dl'd off the sevatothemax website...

when i try installing it, it gets stuck at 13% installing the "GoldGurbani.pptx" file...

i tried cancelling and re-installing... doesn't work..

any advice?

do i have to close all my programs? do i have to uninstall old version?

its the goldgurbani.pptx that seems to be causing problems with people, ill find out what the issue is with that, rememeber sikhitothemax gets updated automatically if any changes are made to the software

"Great work, just one thing are the other Dasam Banis going to be put on later such as Choubis Avtar Katha, Brahma Avtar Katha, Up Avtar Katha, Uggardanti Katha and Shastarnaam Mala Katha.

I can understand the Charritars not being placed on the search due to the age of some of the individuals using it.

Bhai Gurdas Di Kabbit and Bhai Nad Lal's Gazals would also be great. i know it is alot to ask so please let me know how i could help you"

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh,

We hope to include all the Banis and everything Veer Jee suggested as soon as we allowed to.

However as a pointer of the work involved to add the Dasam Granth Bani as it is now took over 2-3 months, as the process is long and proof reading is done several times.

We also know there will be mistakes and you can only proof read so much, so if Sangat notices anything wrong please EMAIL us so that we can correct.

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions, they have been noted.

WaheguruJeeKaaKhalsa WaheguruJeeKeeFateh!

i dl'd off the sevatothemax website...

when i try installing it, it gets stuck at 13% installing the "GoldGurbani.pptx" file...

i tried cancelling and re-installing... doesn't work..

any advice?

do i have to close all my programs? do i have to uninstall old version?

its the goldgurbani.pptx that seems to be causing problems with people, ill find out what the issue is with that, rememeber sikhitothemax gets updated automatically if any changes are made to the software

so .. basically i can't install it now..?