Getting Married To Sikh Guys

Don't delete this topic.

It's important to know what kind of information Sikhnet is giving out to young Sikhs. Whether we like it or not, it is the most visited Sikh site on the internet and a lot of Sikhs look to it for guidance.

I think anyone who reads that advice section will be able to tell you that the advice they give is not guided by Gurmat in many many circumstances. It seems the people doing the advising have no idea about Gurmat and require some advice of their own.

I agree with Shoma. I used to get a lot of good advice from there back in 2000-2001, but those guys don't advice any more it seems.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Meh, I haven't used Sikhnet since like 2000-2001 either. I once got into a fight with Gurumustuk over charging to use the chatroom or something. He is my friend now, but I don't use that website, but I do read his blog.

Don't muslims trim their mustache and keep their beards?

When did kissing become important to a relationship? If you think about it, kissing is pretty disgusting... I would think twice about sharing food with anyone and kissing is like 10 times worse. People are too influenced by western media...