Sikhs Win Khalistan Debate On Bbc - Listen For Yourself

Guest peacemaker
then theres people who don't really care

Yeah, like me. This fighting over Khalistan just seems like a waste of time. It is a lost opportunity, which should've happened many years ago! Let's work on ourselves first before we think of forming our own state.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first we need ekta on our internet forums :D

then we can move onto gurudwara sahibs

then jathas

theres a lot of things we gotta work on first.

PANTHIC EKTA is a start

theres a lot of ego within us. You guys cant even accept an argument against khalistan without threats - what will you do to someone once you've picked up arms?

sikha your reasoning is hilarious more than anything. so what if there are indiviudal groups who have different views over sikhi? that duz not mean they have different views over wanting freedom. in fact freedom from ravan raaj is what will keep them united.

there were 12 sikh misals, 1 (patiala even openly went aginst the other 11) who would fight each other over villages etc. however when the xternal enemy (abdali etc) caem they would unite as one to fight.

What you want is for the whole panth to be united on evrything before we can even use the word Khalistan. Nowhere in the world, in any country has there been any people who have been abslutely united.

In isreal there are jews who very disunited. If you sed to them give the palestininas some land, they are very united.

in pakistan there is fighting between shias and sunnis. if you sed to break pakistan up and join india again, they would laugh.

what about countrys like usa who have possibly every existing comminuty from all over the world there? would they give the usa back to the native americans? or would all these diffferent tribes be united for their own freedom?

there is no guarantee that Khalistan would survive. but then again Baba Banda SIngh never knew that the Sikh state he founded would survive or not but he still fought for the welfare of the Sikhs. same for the misals who were not sure the the Sikh rule woudl survive,but they never gave up hope.

Sure there have been states which have struggled since tey were born, abnd some have flourished. but that is karma. The arguments you have forward are "pendu" arguments. Again I repeat that it is better to live 1 day as a free man than 100 as a slave.

chatanga

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh im listening2it right nw thanks2all the chardikaala fed singhs

for those who use Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's name in Khalistan, Trust me he had nothing to do with it, Khalistan was the reason that got him killed.

These babbar khalsa's went around killing innocent people hindus & sikhs, did ardas for khalistan. The goverment thaught if they attack the main man Bhindranwale the situation will be over. because of babbar khalsa's terrorist activitys fingers where pointed at sant ji.

im waiting for my death threat pm's now

make changes to PUNJAB, say no a BIG NO to khalistan.

what a joke!!!

your community have not been able to convince the Indian country that you exist in 60 years. They still call you hindu. they have not even accepted your religion for what it is. And you want to introduce changes. what a joke!

kharku, if you could get them to accept sikhi as a religion then i will accept your argument. Lets see if you can make a "change".

Guest peacemaker
for those who use Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's name in Khalistan, Trust me he had nothing to do with it, Khalistan was the reason that got him killed.

These babbar khalsa's went around killing innocent people hindus & sikhs, did ardas for khalistan. The goverment thaught if they attack the main man Bhindranwale the situation will be over. because of babbar khalsa's terrorist activitys fingers where pointed at sant ji.

im waiting for my death threat pm's now

That took it too far!!! Even I am shocked! :o