Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale (18th April '08 - 11 May '08)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF!

i have a quick question....Isnt Baba reserved for Jathedars' and Farla Singh's........Or am i just wrong???

WJKK WJKF!

Depends on context. "Baba" has been used for Parmatama, Guru sahibaan in Gurbani. In the Dals, it has its own meaning. In punjabi culture, it means elder or grandfather. It's just a respectful word.

no offence plz just a quick question...why he sing kachi bani ( which is not in guru granth sahib ji ) in front of guru granth sahib ji.

wahegru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Have your ever listen to any katha by Sant Isher Singh Ji. Kachi bani is something that you say that is opposite to Guru Ji's teaching. What you think is kachi banni that is exactly word to word gurbani translation.

You should listen to Katha Sukhmani Sahib by Giani Thakur Singh Ji then you have proper understanding what is kachi bani what is not.

no offence plz just a quick question...why he sing kachi bani ( which is not in guru granth sahib ji ) in front of guru granth sahib ji.

wahegru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Have your ever listen to any katha by Sant Isher Singh Ji. Kachi bani is something that you say that is opposite to Guru Ji's teaching. What you think is kachi banni that is exactly word to word gurbani translation.

You should listen to Katha Sukhmani Sahib by Giani Thakur Singh Ji then you have proper understanding what is kachi bani what is not.

didn't i said no offence.... i listen to everyone. i listen to him too thatz why i said tht. dude listen from kachi bani i mean the words those are not in guru granth sahib ji.. i mention this b4. i never said that he said anything against guru ji...did i ??

kachi bani, can be bani that has been slightly changed by someone for their own silly intentions, or 'bani' made from scratch lol by someone that is trying to attract the sangat to themselves rather than guru ji, however baba ji falls into none of these categories. when we go to gurdwara on sundays we listen to kathavachaks, kaveesheries (people hu do poems) and dhadis, we do not call these kachi bani becuase they are not, these are different ways of explaining guru jis bani and telling history, these are different ways of steering sangat towards guru ji. like a kathavachak might do katha on this line

naam bihoon jeevan koun kaam |1| rehaao |

Without the Naam, of what use are their lives? ||1||Pause||

and in panjabi he might explain, naam toh bina, ohna jindagia da ke faida?

a kaveesheree will make this into a poem and make it ryhme n wat not, similary baba ji useing a very old tecnique of dharna used by mahapurkhs like sant isher singh ji, will sing this translation, maybe like this

'Banda bandgi toh behgehr kiseh kam da nehi!'

he uses dharna to sing translations and to tell history, you will notice this when you listen to baba ji and also notice how he always talks about amrit and guru ji and guru jis bani only and never him self or any other people.

sant jarnail singh ji use to sing 'SIR JAVEH TA JAVEH MERA SIKHI SIDHAK NA JAVEH!' is this kachi bani? no, this is a way to motivate the sangat n to pump the sangat exactly wat baba ji does, wen he sumtyms sings ' EH KAUM HEH BABBARA SHERA DEE' the singing of translations can really have more of a impact,

sant jarnail singh ji, sant isher singh ji jina neh 900.0000 prania nu amrit shakayaa, can these mahapurkhs be wrong, afraid not, even when we are in doubt, we should ask in respect, sir neema kar keh, sanoo kee patha ya? if we still do not agree lets not be rude but simply walk away, bhul chuk maaf guroo guroo

a few years ago Sant Ji was touring doing a lot of parchaar and bringing a lot of younger sikhs to the path. but we havent really herad much of him in the last year or two. is he still doing his tours around Panjab/india?

:) yup, babajee still is doing the gr8 seva! they were coming last summer, but got cancelled due to some stuff.

When is Bhai sahib coming to England??

:D hopefully in the summer...(cant wait lol )

Baba ji was saying they night visit UK over the summer....but not sure yet.

:D

is it true hes got cancer ot somthing?

vaheguru!!!!! noooo....no idea who told u that. to clarify: No.

hope all the diwans go really well!

VJKK VJKF

'yup, babajee still is doing the gr8 seva! they were coming last summer, but got cancelled due to some stuff.'

yh had to cancel cus of the sacha suada thing, they didnt feel right to go abraod when such problems where hapeening in panjab, guroo guroo