Guru Hargobind Sahib Gurdwara, Coventry

Jas R

Great another Gurdwara Punga!! I don’t know the full story of what’s been going on at this Gurdwara but I can honestly say that if Jasvinder Singh Ubhi is taking a Gurdwara over than I would actually back the man up. I haven’t agreed with R4G in the past but have had some admiration for Jasvinder Singh’s stand, passion and commitment to the cause. There’s very few genuine Singhs out there who would take a “bullet” for Sikhi and in my honest opinion people like Jasvinder Singh probably would. I respect the man because when all the “lads” kicked off at Leamington Gurdwara he was prepared to go to prison for it whilst the so-called “soormay” from London legged it back to Ilford or Watford or wherever they came from and were too scared to come forward during the Police investigation.

The problem is most people can’t see Ubhi’s stand because he’s not a Khalistani or a Babbar or part of any pop. jathebhandi, he probably actually only stands for real Sikh issues but unfortunately most people can only see him as a troublemaker.

if someone is or isnt shud not matter, discuss the situation not ppl, and i dont think its a matter of 'taking over', but actually getting back what is legally yours guroo guroo

did i say in that post that it matters? even tho it does but thats besides the point. i asked a straight forward question, if u havent got the answer to my question then dont reply! simple.

it ovsly matters to u, or u wudnt hav gone to the trouble of asking, i have got a answer, but its irelevent, sum1 being khalistani or not is not going to help discuss the sitatuion at the gurdwara, them sorta questions ask to ppls faces not behind ur screen

Guest peacemaker
them sorta questions ask to ppls faces not behind ur screen

Where I come from, if you ask if you are Khalistani or not to someone's face, you will get your you know what kicked. It's best to ask those questions behind the computer screen. You have it backwards, 1978.