Harmandir Sahib

Description: Join this group to discuss how Harimandir Sahib was descrated by the iconoclastic and anti-Hindu movement known as Singh Sabha. Also how Guru Gobind Singh worshipped the goddess Durga and how Guru Nanak was of the lineage of the god Rama, and worshipped Vishnu, Rama, and Krshna

can u flag them or somthing, i dont use facecrap so dont know how to do it

Wheres sarpanch at

he knows how to do this

A lot of Niddar Sin'h Sanathan fake nihangs users are in that group ,they HATE singh sabha

Paaj thats exactly what I was thinking as I was looking through the friends list. Its the king Satanic and flying monkeys up to their old tricks. Cyberudasi & Cybernihang :lol: that cracked me up, should read Cybernangs.

+ I love how they refrence the whole hindusikh (forum) nonsense and use the same old points again and again "there are x amount of thousand referneces to Hindu GODs in SGGS", well I say if they didn't have so many GODs we wouldnt need to reference them all to make you understand that there is "ONLY ONE GOD" & he belongs to ALL AND NOT JUST TO THE SO CALLED HIGHER CLASSES.

We all know what these groups are up to. Everyday they use some kind of new stunt. We should all stand side by side do sewa online to hunt these people. Even on youtube all the rude comments should be removed and managed properly by the uploader. Comments on youtube should be approve by uploader first and then viewable by public.

:v1: :v1: :v1: :v1: :v1: