Amrit To Babies

Guest _Amrit_

vjkk vjkf

theres a sakhi (pls if u also knw tell it here..cuz i dont knw all the details, thnks)..

of a person who did lots of naam japna is his life but didint take amrit. then he had to be re born as a human again just to take amrit, few days later the baby passed away as soon as it woz blessed with amrit di daat.

if this rings any bells.... plss post the sakhi here :) thanks.

i think amrit should be given, mainly because.... what u sow is what u reap, so start by amrit, and u will progress further once u get bigger.

vjkk vjkf

if this rings any bells.... plss post the sakhi here

A devout Gurmukh Bhai Gurbachan Singh Ji lived in a village near Jagram. All his newly born children died at the age of 2 to 3 years. Once few Singhs posted the question, "When the young ones of devout like you keep dying, what will become of ordinary people". Bhai Sahib replied that all those children were saintly beings or gods and goddesses in their previous births. They were born just to receive the bounty of Amrit. Son thereafter, they kept departing.? His wife was a listener to the talk. She was having an infant daughter then. She resolved not to subject the girl to Imbibing Amrit, so that at least she could live. Whenever the occasion arose for Amrit Smagam and Bhai Sahib broached the topic, his wife would make some excuse for absenting. The girl grew up to woman-hood and it was time for marriage. The girl grew up to woman-hood and it was time for marriage. Bhai Sahib again talked about Amrit imbibing that became mandatory before the marriage. This time the wife could not avoid any more. The daughter was administered Amrit. Few days later, the marriage was celebrated with all the attendant family joy, but the girl departed for Gurpuri, Eternal Abode in the midst of celebrations.

Taken from: http://www.akj.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=...4f7bccbbb3a3876

Guest Guest
I'm not prety sure but some say so the babies will have the rehat from the start so they can be prepared for amrit when their older

idk thats what I heard so can anyone say more on this plz

Amritdhari parents promise to Panj Piare that they will keep thier child's rehat and prepare him/her for amrit.

Guest _Someone_
ohhh i love this panthic maryada and how everyone wants to follow everything 100% and therfore question everything including our guru.

oh well the time is kaljug afterall.

Huh? I dont get it? So why is choola given to babies?

ohhh i love this panthic maryada and how everyone wants to follow everything 100% and therfore question everything including our guru.

oh well the time is kaljug afterall.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Questioning everything is not a bad thing. Read any sakhi...

1. Guru Does something

2. Someone asks why

3. We learn and become better people.

That's why we are sikhs... students... not blind followers of random sants who tell us do this or go to hell!!!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!