How To Sit In Chounkree Longer?

Guest peacemaker
pajami's are tight duh!!!

there tight and then bother u and then u can't sit for a long time sometimes they even rip lol

:D

HAHAHA...TIGHT?!! They are supposed to be very loose. Almost like MC Hammer style, right?!! I've never had one rip on me. You must be wearing the wrong size.

there tight and then bother u and then u can't sit for a long time sometimes they even rip lol

HAHAHA...TIGHT?!! They are supposed to be very loose. Almost like MC Hammer style, right?!! I've never had one rip on me. You must be wearing the wrong size.

Veerji, I don't want to sound like a gurmukh cause I am not, but the only way is to concentrate on the shabad, enjoy the shabad and the pain goes away instantly

Guest peacemaker
Veerji, I don't want to sound like a gurmukh cause I am not, but the only way is to concentrate on the shabad, enjoy the shabad and the pain goes away instantly

Because it takes you to another realm where there can be no pain or anything like that. Almost like you are out of this body and many hours can go by and you never want to come out of that state of bliss.

haha this thread reminds me of the chounkree competition we used to have..whoever sat for the longest won a trophy ( i think the record was around 4 hours) lol but i kinda just forced miself to sit..even tho mi legs were achingg..cuz i rlly wanted to win:D

ummm what are u tlaking about?? lol

MC hammer style are pajame not pajami!!

peacemaker, ur talkin bowt a pajamA. those are the loose ones

pajamI is tight

i wear neither

jus tamboo style kaccehra

ahahh peacemaker just learned something new lol thank u sher thanks for teaching and hey i saw a video of u on youtube I'll send u link

and also yeah those kashere are long!!! :vaheguru:

I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks! Didn't really need to know about your style of kachera either, lol. :S

well guess what now u knoe about it :sunsingh: