How To Sit In Chounkree Longer?

Guest peacemaker

^^^

You tell the best stories. :lol: That one kind of reminds me of the ones you used to post in the "most embarrassing moment thread". Ahhh, another classic to file away!! Thank you very much! :)

By the way, never heard anyone say they almost choked on their own spit before. Hope you're OK!! :D

P.S. Avnit, what's a "butterfly" suit? Do you have a picture for reference, please? Thanks!

oh ok a butterfly suit is also something to do with the pants ok I'll show u !! lol

and bhenji

yeah I got my ways -dancing uh uh u like it uhuh- lol ahah

umm looked and guess what I couldn't find it

:(

so much for my punjabi fashion things and I seriously cannot sit in a chaunkri more than 1 1/2 hour dude its hard

^^^

You tell the best stories. :lol: That one kind of reminds me of the ones you used to post in the "most embarrassing moment thread". Ahhh, another classic to file away!! Thank you very much! :)

Oh man I have way more embarassing stuff than that happen to me.

You know how I wear a kachera with a long nala because I hate elastic kachera's! SO yea when u wear a nala kachera u wrap the nala around ure waist. So i did my super tight wrap and twisted it into a knot. I then went onto the ward to talk to patients. I was fairly happy doing my thing.

2 hours went by and then I decided to go for lunch. So i get into the lift to go to the canteen. Its one of those lifts with a mirror in it and thats when I see how I have a very long white bit dangling by my side. OMG i was so mortified and there were so many people in the lift. I had to turn my back to them and try to tuck it in!

Now I am not sure if anyone noticed since most gorey people have no idea what a kachera nala wud lookm like....I reckon when they saw this white thing they must have thort it was part of my trousers. But trust me that and sometimes leaving my zip open makes me want to die on the spot.

By the way, never heard anyone say they almost choked on their own spit before. Hope you're OK!!

P.S. Avnit, what's a "butterfly" suit? Do you have a picture for reference, please? Thanks!

Sonali Bendre in this song only wears butterfly suits. If you look at 02.45 it fans out which is different from the other straight cut suits. Its long and u wear it with a churidar pajama. Kinda like a bana but mine was white and styled. Also its nothing to do with the trousers cos its the top dress which flares out ...which is what happened when I fell down...some people call it umbrella cut cos it opens out like an umbrella.

Guest peacemaker

HAHAHA, wow, Rimmel! That was awesome!!! I bet you I would've mistaken it for part of your trousers too because I am clueless when it comes to fashion. I also know about leaving the whole zip open, too, and have no shame in admitting I still do it often until someone will either remind me it's down or I feel a breeze. :p

Oh, that butterfly suits look really cute!!!! Thanks! I wonder how many other kinds of suits there must be that I don't know about. I guess I should've asked my mom when I was younger because she had/has all sorts of pretty styles. ;) But I'm not really sure if it's normal for a guy to be fascinated in this. :blush21: