Canadian Khanda With Guns

Jassika

jite ASTRA bheung namaskaar teung|

Although we give shastars great respect, this picture as a symbol is not right and like Khalsa4Ever said it gives the wrong impression, although the khanda is not a rachna of guru sahib, it still represents a deep and powerful message, the chakkar/kara, khanda, and miri-piri tulwars represent a unique aspect of sikhi, and we shouldn't replace the miri-piri tulwars with AK-47s.

Bhul chuk muaaf.

There is nothing wrong with it, it has SHASHTARS and is fine obivoulsy we can't use it to replace Nishan Sahibs at Gurdwareh but this is a nice design would go nice on a shirt make more and distribute shirts among Canadian Sikhs,before someone says wrong impression , be quite man, if people can wear clothes with 50 cent or snoop dog,with marujana plants and guns ,we can wear this ,cow boys wear similar stuff guns on their jackets and so on

Nice work Jasica Ji

it looks to good ..but Plz bhul chuk muaaf karni

it shows the wrong message..

i agree it shows the wrong message because tulwars can be more of an art form but guns are just like cheap violence. i was just asked by a friend to do it so i ended up sayin fine mainly cause it gave me somethin to make. ill be clear to him that im against the idea though.

But why be against it ? Guns are also Shastars just like Kirpans ,theres a pic somewhere where within the Shastar parkash the Babbars have put guns as well,American Patriotic groups ,sports groups, use guns in their logos as well ,I don't think there is nothing wrong with using guns in a symbol linked to us, if people want to be so politically correct remove the swords as well they can kill as well, get what im saying now