Print-screening

In Internet Explorer, click the Page menu, then click Save As. Save the page as a "Webpage, Complete" file. Then you can right click it and choose Edit to edit it in Word. If you want it preserved as close as it can be to how it looks onscreen (but only be able to view it in Internet Explorer), save it as a "Web Archive (.mht)" file.

alternativly if you are using Firefox,

go to save page as.

Then once it's saved you can open and edit the whole thing in MS word or any other program of your choice.

But the above should do you :)

thanks for tht! couldnt remember how to do it

and youre welcome *gupt-kaur* bhenji :)

I knew it - ure a stalker :D

hahahhahaaahaha...write me sometime! :lol:

Sikhsangat not allowing me to PM or write comments :( I got an idea send me PM over my discoversikhi account and I will reply! Only problem is that I don't go on that forum much..hmmm...so my reply will take long but I suppose its one way around it.

Guest peacemaker
Sikhsangat not allowing me to PM or write comments :( I got an idea send me PM over my discoversikhi account and I will reply! Only problem is that I don't go on that forum much..hmmm...so my reply will take long but I suppose its one way around it.

We have a deal infront of everyone to observe!! (y)

haha we might aswell create a thread and just write publically in that. I bet people will love to read it. Anyways I ate a whole 100g of philadelphia - I feel kinda ill so I am gonna go for a jog. After that I am gonna work solid in my cave. Catch u later when I emerge after 2 weeks!!

im sure theres an easier way but oh well...hope this is the right webpage

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh

on khalsadestop theres a program that can take a screenshot of web pages for you, all u need to do is type the web adress in and it takes a screen shot of the whole page :)

if u all had that your life would be much eisier :2singh2:

but noooo u use windows instead :p

lol jokeing but on khalsa desktop there is a program that can do that

and mods im not advirtiseing becouse i havnt put link up i was just answering phenjis question so there :p

vahegurooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Keep The Guroo Guroo Pumping

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh