Watch Amu Online For Free

Guest G.Kaur

Guest G.Kaur

Posted on behalf of a Gupt Singh..

Watch Amu online for free at the following 3 links.

----

A good part of the movie is in Bengali, and the sub-titles appear a few minutes late, which can be a little inconvenient. But nonetheless, the movie is worth watching and way too powerful to be avoided.

Film Maker Note:

amu is a film which every INDIAN (not just every sikh) should OWN. and it is available from our website www.amudvd.com. the dvd has the most extensive and interesting bonus features of any film - whether indian or hollywood and is worth checking out just for that.

however - we understand that many young people cannot afford to spend $20 on a film and therefore it is also available for download at www.jaman.com - a fantastic movie website (on which you can watch other great indian films too) which bought the rights of the film for downloading from us. it is only $2 to download and watch the film from here. but if wanting everything free - is your thing - you can get in touch with geetanjali@jaman.com and request if she could give you a free pass to watch amu.

we want everyone to see this film and to understand and talk about this issue.

we especially support young people.

we just request that you please do it through these legitimate channels and not through pirated ones.

thank you.

the film maker

Do not download this movie.

The Director and Producers of this movie have spent over a million dollars making this movie and unless we buy the dvd and they recoup their investment they will be unable to make movies like this in the future.

You can buy the dvd from http://www.amudvd.com/amu/CDInfo.aspx

I hope the moderators of this forum do their job and delete this thread.

Do not download this movie.

The Director and Producers of this movie have spent over a million dollars making this movie and unless we buy the dvd and they recoup their investment they will be unable to make movies like this in the future.

You can buy the dvd from http://www.amudvd.com/amu/CDInfo.aspx

I hope the moderators of this forum do their job and delete this thread.

:WW: Haha you beat me to it. Nice one bro

nah thts mean, theres kids out here who are the only ones in their family who are into sikhi, and dont have jobs etc for money. so wud benefit greatly from wtaching this online.

for those of us who work, we can give the guys who made the film some of our daswandh.

Guest G.Kaur

Before people start accusing me of promoting piracy etc. I'd like to make it clear that I didn't make this topic. It was posted from my account on behalf of a gupt singh.

Anyways what's the difference between downloading kirtan that has copyright and this amu movie?

nah thts mean, theres kids out here who are the only ones in their family who are into sikhi, and dont have jobs etc for money. so wud benefit greatly from wtaching this online.

for those of us who work, we can give the guys who made the film some of our daswandh.

Bhenji, I understand exactly what you are saying and would agree with you 100% if the original post wasnt advising people (ie. those exact kids you talking about) to do something illegal - steal.

Guest peacemaker
Before people start accusing me of promoting piracy etc. I'd like to make it clear that I didn't make this topic. It was posted from my account on behalf of a gupt singh.

In the future, I would not let anyone use your account no matter what. Just so there are no misunderstandings. :)

Anyways what's the difference between downloading kirtan that has copyright and this amu movie?

Bhenji sorry I am not accusing you, just think it is important to protect artiste's "Intellectual Property Rights"

Now.

With regards to downloading kirtan against the film, its very simple. kirtan/Gurbani belongs to all mankind where as the film belongs to the producers and is only passed to us as a loan. Now if the producers want to make access to the film free or charge that is their prerogative, however if the producers of kirtan cds have a copyright on the lessons held in Gurbani then they are fools, as no man or woman can claim it for their material gains.