Sikhs Outraged At Daily Sport Headline

their heads stakes

KKIILL THE INNFIIDEELLLLSSS

just kiddin

to any outsiderwho read tht post and now thinks all sikhs are terrorists, im jus scrooing around

as usual

but yeah, i like the whole lawsuit thing, but morally, i think a genuine apology is enough

Remember Sant Jarnail Singh Jis words "Don't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!" Khalsa ji take action; don't just ignore this attack on sikh identity. This is a chain of events in India there is countless crimes against Sikhs and countless times that beadbi has been done of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj now in the United Kingdom our identity is being attacked!

i agree .

Tanakhah-nama by Bhai Nand Lal :

Do not listen to anyone who defames the Guru;

Take a sword and slay them.

wjkkwjkp!

Just to let the sangat know...

A team of Sikh Lawyers are in the process of challenging the newspaper and have asked me to urge the sangat NOT to bombard the newspaper with phone calls, emails and letters etc.

They are taking up the case officially and will endeavour to resolve the issue through the correct methods.

By contacting the newspaper individually will make the case more difficult for them.

May the Truth Prevail in this Dark Age...

wjkkwjkp!