Man U

caveman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds united :D =]

thats the best team and i knw u lto will disagree LOl leeds r wikd :D well they were lol

lol... i too am a leeds fan but was gutted with last nights performance! :(

WOOOOO LEEDS FAN

ye man i was welllll upset :(:(:(

i so was gna go on a killing spree lol

haha leeeds gimme jokes from champions league semi final, to league one play offs lool

unfortunately that just proves that money runs football these days. leeds didnt have the cash so couldnt progress or keep that momentum going. chalo.. we'll see after tonights result how good we actually are! maharaj kirpa karan we'll b back in the champs league soon enough! :p

haha leeeds gimme jokes from champions league semi final, to league one play offs lool

unfortunately that just proves that money runs football these days. leeds didnt have the cash so couldnt progress or keep that momentum going. chalo.. we'll see after tonights result how good we actually are! maharaj kirpa karan we'll b back in the champs league soon enough! :p

lool one match awayy from championshipp, too be honest chelsea have runied football with man utd theyve earned the cash with the quality of football and success

hopefullly maharaj kirpa we woop there backsides back to west london nxt weds in moscow

and then nnxt season match liverpools league titles, united till i die!