Hardeep Singh Kohli The Celebrety

What does everyone think of Hardeep Singh Kohli the UK celebrety, here is a brief summary of him off the BBC web site:

Writer, comedian, actor, presenter, director and now... cartographer, Hardeep has come to The One Show to draw up a new map of Britain, albeit one with a difference. From ballroom dancing in Blackpool, he's been touring the country; comparing and contrasting as he goes along to reveal the fascinating facts about Britain which make it the place it is today.

I personaly think , its wonderful to see a turban wearing regular Sikh presenter, and its even better with his multi coloured turban...

What does everyone think of the impression he gives to everyone else about SIKHS?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this topic should be closed before i say something evil about him and end up judging him... quick!!!!!!!!!! his image says it all, i dont even need to say anything...

vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo vaaheguroo

Do you think you are being a little harsh, he is Sikh presenter with a Turban , this is a big plus i think.

I hope he reads this because it would really make me happy to see him embrace Gursikhi instead of running around looking like Ali Baba and the technicolour dream paag. However jokes aside a Sikh is one who lives by or is attempting to live by Guru Ji's hukam & a turban is only a rag tied round a fella's head unless the brain it wraps round meditates on Waheguru.

When he had his C4 program he used to drink openly, he has said on that on Hardepp on...(that was program name) that he is an atheist, I personally think he portrays the sterotypical punjabi view, which alas people associate with Sikhs

I am very angry at this man as he openly admitted on tv he only wears a pag for his family and in fact he is anti-religion altogether and wants to see religion in general die out.

Coward could atleast cut his hair first rather than do our besti.

you get meeeee!! thats exactly what i wanted to say! he could have at least removed his pagh or wateva he thinks it is, and removed the SINGH from his name at the very leeeeeast! he cn let his hair loose or cut it, dont giv a crap wha he does with it! Just as long as he isnt disgracing guroo jee's dastaar by being a 'trim singh', he's lost the plot man, he is not giving a good impression of what a Sikh is... dont know what the hell he's doing! he needs a slap! (ha, i can talk)

ohhhh vaaheguroooo!!!!

Niguniyaan no aape bakhsh le bhaaee sathgur kee sevaa laae (talkin bout myself here)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use