Singh Is Kinng

Why dont bollywood just give it a rest??

This sorta stuff makes me soo mad!!! there isnt even 1 Singh in the movie!! Look at the cast....

Akshay Kumar as Happy Singh

Katrina Kaif as Sonia

Neha Dhupia as Julie

Javed Jaffrey as Pappi

Kiron Kher as Rose Lady

Ranvir Shorey as Aryan Barjatya

Om Puri as Rangeela

Sonu Sood as Lucky Singh

Peter Coates as the pilot

James Foster as another pilot.

This movie iz about being a "gangster". I think this will just pass on a bad message to the younger generation!!!! Also, being a bollywood movie, there are no doubts there will be "sexual" scenes. Anyway iz there anyway to stop the movie coming out and give the directors a nice big slap??

depends wot u mean by Singh, as in an actual SIkh or bein punjabi...

Akshay Kumar is punjabi (dats nt evn his real name!)

so was Om Puri

and i think Kiron Kher is.

have to say though, at least bollywood are trying. If u flick through the channel alpha punjabi for example practically all the films are just based on violence and people in pindhs fighting 24/7 and quite literali killing each other brutally. Most punjabi films are unsuccessful, or simply no one cares in da 1st place!

this film may be unsuitable and misrepresenting "apneh". so many people complain and never do anything about it in a productive manner. You may stop this film but wot about the next? Besides, wouldn't it be better if instead of trying to stop films like these, people made new ones that actually have a planned storyline so people would go to see them, instead of random bakwaas.

That's why i never watch punjabi films, cos i cna guarantee 99% they will eitha be too violent/mushy/boring.

anyway, u cannot blame bollywood, wosnt it them that made Gadar? that was a good film, wouldnt u agree?

Keerat sir,

I disagree big time. Gadar ek prem katha wasn't good. They showed that a Sikh could convert to Islam for the sake of a woman, but couldn't say one bad word against India???

Sikhs simply arent like that, real Sikhs atleast.

keerat

i disagree as welll.

those punjabi movies u talk about depict reality . people don't like them cuz they dont wanna face reality and/or they prefer looking at half naked bollywood stars in lala land thats pure bull-kaka.

Firstly, I am female lol.

Secondly, i understand what you guys have said, but was just expressing my opinion at the time.

I just think, life is hard enough as it is; a main purpose of films is to act as an escape from reality, so usually there not meant to be realistic, or be completely correct as at the end of the day, it is just a film.

ooh speaking of films, there was this one is saw about half of, a cartoon style educuational sikh film telling the history. Don't remember it much, except that there was a bit about the revolt against the mughals. does anyone know what i am on about; that was something worth watching?

i find dis movieee quiet disturbing !!

speciallii katrinaa and neha's da dress styllee lol

Why dont bollywood just give it a rest??

This sorta stuff makes me soo mad!!! there isnt even 1 Singh in the movie!! Look at the cast....

Akshay Kumar as Happy Singh

Katrina Kaif as Sonia

Neha Dhupia as Julie

Javed Jaffrey as Pappi

Kiron Kher as Rose Lady

Ranvir Shorey as Aryan Barjatya

Om Puri as Rangeela

Sonu Sood as Lucky Singh

Peter Coates as the pilot

James Foster as another pilot.

This movie iz about being a "gangster". I think this will just pass on a bad message to the younger generation!!!! Also, being a bollywood movie, there are no doubts there will be "sexual" scenes. Anyway iz there anyway to stop the movie coming out and give the directors a nice big slap??

lol..i'm gunna goo bombayy..n teach directors a lessonn !!