BEFORE and AFTER Picture

S1ngh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh

looking at rochu veer jis pic..story of a singh who i know came to my mind.

He took amrit while ago...before tht he was mona, did everything that he wanted to(he told us him self).

i jus wana point out...what he told us, which inspired me...when he took amrit...he went to his friends after long time(they didnt see him growing his kesh)...to jus say hi etc..when he got there..his friends told him "what have u become??? BABA JI? whats wrong with u..u ok ? u looked so goooddddddd, u were one of the handsome people out of us...."

(this veer ji is amazing) after like 1-2 sec...veer ji said "before, i looked good to u guys,....but now i look good to my Guru(thats all it matters to me from now on!)"

i was moved by it.

the way that veer ji said it!,

there was so much piyyar for guru sahib blush.gif

^_^^_^^_^:@

I am proud of you Rochak SINGH ji.You have done what most of our brothers dont dare to do.Your courage is a gr8 example for all those who are just :T: of doin it.You are looking so amazing ...a true son of Guru Gobind Singh ji. You have set an example. I will quote u whenever people will ask me abt the power of devotion to the Guru.I cant explain in words, how amazing u r lookin.May Guru ji bless you with amrit pretty soon. I am really really proud of you. ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fatehhh

looking at rochu veer jis pic..story of a singh who i know came to my mind.

He took amrit while ago...before tht he was mona, did everything that he wanted to(he told us him self).

i jus wana point out...what he told us, which inspired me...when he took amrit...he went to his friends after long time(they didnt see him growing his kesh)...to jus say hi etc..when he got there..his friends told him "what have u become??? BABA JI? whats wrong with u..u ok ? u looked so goooddddddd, u were one of the handsome people out of us...."

(this veer ji is amazing) after like 1-2 sec...veer ji said "before, i looked good to u guys,....but now i look good to my Guru(thats all it matters to me from now on!)"

i was moved by it.

the way that veer ji said it!,

there was so much piyyar for guru sahib blush.gif

Awesome, that puts everything in perspective :@

Rochak bro... see how much mad love you're getting?! That's so awesome that you did that, I can't explain in words, and I believe alot of us cannot when you find somone with their hair cut first follow the path of Sikhi. It is very rare, but very precious. You are a strong person my friend! May Waheguru bless you! Congratulations! grin.gif