What Really Happend On The 22nd April 2007

it showed that mr powar lied in court about holding a kirpan in his hands, if a person can lie in a court of law under oath how can we as a community trust this man???

Ok bob with out taking sides I would say that the young singh who stabbed mr powar in the chest who also happened to get a not guilty verdict at the trial, now did he admit on the stand that he did stab Mr powar or do you think he lied on oath too? So now are they as bad as each other? Mmm.

Ok tec9 i will answer that, how do you know that the young singh who was been Aquitted stabbed Mr Powar??? 11 people on that jury did not belive the evidence provied by the CPS (Crown Prousicution Service) and guess what was the evidence Tec9......Mr Powar. The evidence did not even contain DNA, indpendent witness testominy and video/photographic evidence to support Mr Powars claims, and Tec9 I regualry went to the court case which lasted 7 weeks and even defence council who was reperseting the son of tari kandola said out of court that there should be only one person with charges on him and that was Mr Powar for Lying

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it showed that mr powar lied in court about holding a kirpan in his hands, if a person can lie in a court of law under oath how can we as a community trust this man???

Ok bob with out taking sides I would say that the young singh who stabbed mr powar in the chest who also happened to get a not guilty verdict at the trial, now did he admit on the stand that he did stab Mr powar or do you think he lied on oath too? So now are they as bad as each other? Mmm.

Ok tec9 i will answer that, how do you know that the young singh who was been Aquitted stabbed Mr Powar??? 11 people on that jury did not belive the evidence provied by the CPS (Crown Prousicution Service) and guess what was the evidence Tec9......Mr Powar. The evidence did not even contain DNA, indpendent witness testominy and video/photographic evidence to support Mr Powars claims, and Tec9 I regualry went to the court case which lasted 7 weeks and even defence council who was reperseting the son of tari kandola said out of court that there should be only one person with charges on him and that was Mr Powar for Lying

So I take it Mr Powar stabbed him self then thought I will blame a random person. Powar must have thought that and got his gang to stab him so he can blame some random Singh. Sounds like the truth there! Also if you feel Mr. powar is guilty of perjury launch a private prosecution and have him convicted I am sure the CPS have all the evidence available to them too.

Bob in essence you sound like a gossiper. You don’t base your assertions on truth or evidence but gossip. He said this she said that I was there he wasn’t. Pure gossip. Let me put in a bid for the two million pound contract why is it only tari and the committee can put in a bid for the grant let me also, I want to take a bit off money off the top why can the two opposing side alone try and skim money off the top. What about my gang? Or aren’t we criminal enough yet to get involved. Both sides are a bunch of criminals.

So I take it Mr Powar stabbed him self then thought I will blame a random person. Powar must have thought that and got his gang to stab him so he can blame some random Singh. Sounds like the truth there! Also if you feel Mr. powar is guilty of perjury launch a private prosecution and have him convicted I am sure the CPS have all the evidence available to them too.

Bob in essence you sound like a gossiper. You don't base your assertions on truth or evidence but gossip. He said this she said that I was there he wasn't. Pure gossip. Let me put in a bid for the two million pound contract why is it only tari and the committee can put in a bid for the grant let me also, I want to take a bit off money off the top why can the two opposing side alone try and skim money off the top. What about my gang? Or aren't we criminal enough yet to get involved. Both sides are a bunch of criminals.

Let me deal with what you said in turn.....

First yes there is no deying he got stabbed i have never done so and nor have i said he stabbed him self and etc. But you say that powar must have known who stabbed him? Well he said he was set on by a violent mob of 20-30 people doing the kicking punching etc, he also said that he was covering his head and eyes when he was on the floor when he was stabbed so how could he see who stabbed him. Maybe he made a mistake identyfing these people who where Aquitted or he made them up becasue of who they where or maybe he was given these names by someone els only Mr Powar can answer that.

Secondly you say about me basing my posts on gossip or that ive made it up well Tec9 i was there everyday Mr Powar was giving his evidence and i logged it all down, i was there when he made a mokery of taking an oath over a Gutka Saihb then Lying over holding a weapon in his hand, then Lying when he made that infamous statment when he was visting india about how he iradicated the khalistan movement in the birmingham area and how he Lied about a recording that was presented before him in court where he was quoted to say One wouldnt know where he was stabbed nor by who.

Last but not least where have you got this idea about a two million pound contract??? Is this somthing you have heard and thought it was true with out any form of proof??? And yet you was the one accusing me of basing my posts on gossip, my friend its sounds like you are a gossip.

For proof or clarification of a grant to the gurdwara go see the council who have it with in their public domain. What did you think they were fighting over some moral issue lol? Get with it!

Again why don’t you take out a private prosecution against mr powar or better still contact the director public prosecution present him your facts and findings that you have so duly noted down during the trail and show the world the truth. Rather than making false allegations on the net. Also its Sandwell metropolitan council who are giving the grant for anyone who wants to confirm.

To show that I am serious contact me and I will show you how to launch private prosecution and force the director of public prosecutions to take it over and have mr powar convicted if he is guilty of perjury. This is if you are more than hot air on the net and can just make blogs with two pictures and a load of idol gossip the offer to assist you with a private prosecution is open!!!

WJKK WJKF

Tec9 from what i have been reading about this 2million punds grant, it seems that it dont make no sence. i am myself a sevadar in the Gurdwara, and no one has heard nothing about a 2 million pound grant, so how do you know...? and where have you got this information from...?and also you provide any evidence about this 2 million pound grant thing..?

all i can say is "tec9" your begin realy tecy... you have been set a task by mr powar to reply to the truth and make up some bed time stories on Sikh Sangat...you are trying to raise the profile and save the face of mr powar so he can be again trusted in the local community.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Tec9 from what i have been reading about this 2million punds grant, it seems that it dont make no sence. i am myself a sevadar in the Gurdwara, and no one has heard nothing about a 2 million pound grant, so how do you know...? and where have you got this information from...?and also you provide any evidence about this 2 million pound grant thing..?

all i can say is "tec9" your begin realy tecy... you have been set a task by mr powar to reply to the truth and make up some bed time stories on Sikh Sangat...you are trying to raise the profile and save the face of mr powar so he can be again trusted in the local community.

WJKK WJKF

I think that says it all.

i am neutral. i dont know what went on.

but on what basis what anyone take out a private prosecution against mr powar? i see no basis other than he apparently "lied".

even if there was a basis it would costs serious money. who has that type of money even if they seriously believed in whatever it was worth fighting for? even if they won all it would show is that he lied. therefore that type of suggestion is a smokescreen argument.

dpp and cps could only go against him for lying under oath - i think they have better things to do and spend public money on as they would need to justify the cost of a new case - and in this instance there would be none - so again a smokescreen argument.

Let me ask then a straight forward question to the representative of the gurdwara has there been no allocation provisionally or other wise of a grant to the gurdwara? Or has the leaders of both sides powar and the gurdwara not told their works on ground level about it. I would suggest that both side go back and ask the organ grinders as they will shed light on this for you.

In terms of a private prosecution it will cost nothing. It is a prospection taking out by any individual against another individual/organization if they feel that someone has broken the law and got away with it. It is a law designed so if the public feel the prosecution (CPS) have failed to take someone to court an individual can. So again bob let take powar to court what you say in previous statements you have said he broke the law and also the lawyers said so allegedly, lets make it happen I would be happy to see him prosecuted for all he has done to the community (this does not mean that some how the committee is better than him both are same in my eyes).

Finally how you ascertained that I am with mr powar is beyond me I think both sides are a disgrace a blemish on the Birmingham community for the actions they have both undertaken. I am an individual who would like the truth to come out or then again where gurdwara politics is concerned is that too much for a member of the public to request!

Let me ask then a straight forward question to the representative of the gurdwara has there been no allocation provisionally or other wise of a grant to the gurdwara? Or has the leaders of both sides powar and the gurdwara not told their works on ground level about it. I would suggest that both side go back and ask the organ grinders as they will shed light on this for you.

In terms of a private prosecution it will cost nothing. It is a prospection taking out by any individual against another individual/organization if they feel that someone has broken the law and got away with it. It is a law designed so if the public feel the prosecution (CPS) have failed to take someone to court an individual can. So again bob let take powar to court what you say in previous statements you have said he broke the law and also the lawyers said so allegedly, lets make it happen I would be happy to see him prosecuted for all he has done to the community (this does not mean that some how the committee is better than him both are same in my eyes).

Finally how you ascertained that I am with mr powar is beyond me I think both sides are a disgrace a blemish on the Birmingham community for the actions they have both undertaken. I am an individual who would like the truth to come out or then again where gurdwara politics is concerned is that too much for a member of the public to request!

WJKK WJKF

Well mr tec9 i hink you are behid mr powar, you are just trying to save his face thats it.

and no one realy cares about what your sayin so your just wasting your time and it dont take just you to tell the truth about mr powar and the court case....its already out tec9...get overr ittt....everybody wants to forget bout itt...and your just making it worce

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Well mr tec9 i hink you are behid mr powar, you are just trying to save his face thats it.

and no one realy cares about what your sayin so your just wasting your time and it dont take just you to tell the truth about mr powar and the court case....its already out tec9...get overr ittt....everybody wants to forget bout itt...and your just making it worce

WJKK WJKF

Ooohh lol I think I have hit a raw nerve. Could it be sevdar shaab that you have been told too keep a lid on things –by the organ grinders about the grant. I have just spoken the honest truth!! Powar and you lot are the same. Who’s to say I am not here on your behalf cause till now I haven’t taken sides. However you have tried to discredit me when all I have done is spoken the truth how have I made matters worse. Did I start this tread? no your chamcha did!

People make up your own minds!! Committee 1 or committee 2 both been to court both have armed thugs with them who is better!! I am only making matters worse for the liars and the cheats which I say are both committees. People make up your own minds!

:p