Family Attacked In Golden Temple Serai

Kookaji,

SikhSangat doesn't support the views of anyone who does not beleive in the fundamentals of Sikhi, no matter how much they claim themselves to be a Sikh. Naamdharis beleive in dehdhari gurus therefore they are excommunicated from the panth. We will allow you to discuss Sikhi but if you post about the authenticity of Guru Sahib we will have to put you under moderation.

To Kooka,

Although Kookas are supposed to have a living Guru, but i am not sure. I have seen that the present head of Kookas, sits at a lower level than palki sahib where Guru Granth Sahib ji is placed. Also Kooka movement was started by Baba Ram Singh after fall of Sikh empire. He was exiled by British to Rangoon and died there. He wrote letters to his followers that he is not and should not be treated as a Guru. He did contribute to preseve Sikhi after fall of empire to counter hindu onslaught. His revolutionary war against the british was for freedom and many years before rebellion of 1857, it was rightly the 'first war of independance', but the govt led by Gandhi and Nehru did not want any credit to go to Sikhs. He was conveniently forgotten so that credit could be given to those who were Hindus. I don't know why Kookas treat him a a Guru or Satguru, maybe to keep the ideology intact.

Kooka Sahib would you please clarify the Guru position...i am confused

We do parkaash, use a palki, have a bath (head to toe) before even thinking about sitting and opening it

IT?? :@

And hence the nit picking starts, if you start highlighting in bold those who unintentionally refer to the Guru Granth Sahib as 'it' after referring to *the Guru Granth Sahib* before in a sentence, you would probably need a new thread with loads of pages to contain the examples in .

* in english language even though I'm no expert i couldve have used 'it' again here it doesnt mean im being disrespectful, its just how the english language is, as its a shortened version and hence saved typing, isnt this the same as writing down GGS or SGGS or WJKK WJKF or whatever? .... ( im not looking for any answers to that question by the way)

To Kooka,

Although Kookas are supposed to have a living Guru, but i am not sure. I have seen that the present head of Kookas, sits at a lower level than palki sahib where Guru Granth Sahib ji is placed. Also Kooka movement was started by Baba Ram Singh after fall of Sikh empire. He was exiled by British to Rangoon and died there. He wrote letters to his followers that he is not and should not be treated as a Guru. He did contribute to preseve Sikhi after fall of empire to counter hindu onslaught. His revolutionary war against the british was for freedom and many years before rebellion of 1857, it was rightly the 'first war of independance', but the govt led by Gandhi and Nehru did not want any credit to go to Sikhs. He was conveniently forgotten so that credit could be given to those who were Hindus. I don't know why Kookas treat him a a Guru or Satguru, maybe to keep the ideology intact.

Kooka Sahib would you please clarify the Guru position...i am confused

unless stemmed now this thread is going to start into yet another namdhari bashing debate, can i kindly point out the title of this thread, if you need any clarification on "the guru position" may i recommend you send "kooka" a private message.

Sat Sri Akal

Jassa SIngh wrote :-

what ever happened is chardikalla ... instead his hands should have been chopped of ... its the only way to deal with so called sikh missionaries ...

:6 :6 are you mental???? if a Gursikh brother has a different opinion than you or is misguided, your suggesion is to chop his hands off ???? what sort of Sikhi are you living , your no different than the Taliban, through out history peopel have doubted Guruji , had they ever resorted to chopping peoples hands off ?? I don't think so ..... Sikh youth is mashed because we act and think later it happens time and time again, that why the image of Sikhs is beign dragged in the dirt :hit

baba ji rehatname da bachan

gur ki ninda suney na kan bhent karo tin sang kirpan ... ehde arth karoge ...

u used a word gursikh ... and brother ... neither they are gursikhs nor they are our brothers ... gursikh is one who is sikh of guru ... not who is doing shanke on pointing fingers on guru ... and brother aka gurubhai is one whose sangat is done ...

and what sort of sikhi i m living in ... its exactly same when guru sahib burned alive 3200 masands at anandpur sahib ... there is a fine line between talks and punishment ... and when some one crosses this line and yet we cant punish them that clearly indicates we are not strong enough to punish them ...

when khalsa raj came each and every person who doubted has been taught a lesson ... no matter it was rai raiye or dheer malie ...

its better to live with dirty image then no image at all !!!

radical sikh orginization???????????????????????

does anyone have any more information g

Radical? More like Terrorist can't fight the Indian govt instead these so called Taksalis - GurSikhs go around attacking families ,go fight the real enemy - bunch of idiots,hope the Panjab Police pick them up then we see whos a GurSikh or not

You dont even know what happened. So shut the hell up.

The dude was beaten up for saying Guru Granth Sahib was not given Gurtagaddi by Guru Gobind Singh.

No you shut the hell up , OOoOoO he said Gurgadi wasn't given ,well incase you or these Taksali puppets did not know the Kookeh have been claiming that and hundreds of other things for over a hundred years where were the Panthic soorma's then?????

Why not go raid that Behni place of the Kooka place???????????????When they insult our Guru for over hundred years,claim Guru Gobind Singh got shook and hid cos he couldnt take the Sahibzadehs shaheedi , claim Gurmuki is a British invention along with anand karaj burn angs of GURU SAAB where are people like you and them then?

Them mans should read this crap and learn about REAL THREATS instead of idiots who write crap and who are not a threat

http://namdhari.faithweb.com/

People like them can go out for little fish ,but when a Physical Challenge in front of Guru Granth Sahib has been there for over a hundred years ie :Namdharis with with their sheer crap stories no one says nothing and still call them Sikhs .Just shows what a bunch of ****************** these fake taksalis are

Ouch looks like some painful juthia there!!

As usual theres bound to be more to the story then the news article above. Wonder what else will come out over the next few days, either way, the police will prob deal with it as it does seem excessive!

Just reading the usual garbage posted by sarpanch made me laugh again.

What i love is that sitting in england it is so ever so easy to throw allegations at those in punjab.

Are there namdharis in southall? yes. Has sarpanch and his 'crew' dealt with them since they are doing all this beadbi? NO.

Was sarpanch and his 'crew' around when sirsa stuff was happening? yes. Did any of them go to india to fight? did any of them go to sirsa? Did any of them deal with the baba? NO.

Can sarpanch and his crew actually read gurbani, do santhia, katha, gatka etc etc? Not sure, but answer is probably NO.

Can sarpanch and crew post some you tube videos? HECK YEH!!!!!

Shut up what have you ever done don;t question me and YES we did try deal with Namdharis in Southall, not our fault armed Police arrived on the scene and dragged people off,due to certain traitors in the local community,Then these kOOKeh went running to Niddar Nang and his crew for protection.Sirsa stuff is Panjab based and is a load of crap as well,who is he no one just a clown,you mans just can't pick out the real top top mans in this .Why should we go to Panjab when you saw what the result of the Sirsa issue was everyone shut up after a while,so don;t give me that crap.Bet your some B;ham guy you got cussed a while back during the Southall elections on here as well along with boss http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...29328&st=12

So go defened dehdharis and pakhandis - who are you to ask questions about what we've done

Guys if you read the new stuff that came out it said that the guy was attacked and that the women went to his aid. During that its obvious that they run the risk of getting hit. You cant expect to try and help someone being attacked and not expect to get hit a bit as well. Not that it makes it any better, but lets not make a mountain here!

Sarpanch you ask who am i to question you? Sorry but if you read up the thread a little bit you will see that it is YOU that started questioning other people first. I simply readressed your own questions back to you. If you cant answer them yourself then dont point fingers at others! Its as simple as that!!

You say you tried to sort out the namdharis and were not succesful. Fair enough you tried. Yet you point the finger at people in punjab for failing to do the same thing that you failed to do!! So whats the deal with that!

And if sirsa was a punjab thing, then this is also a punjab thing, why are you getting involved in this? Why did you comment on this issue if it has nothing to do with you?

And you say that everyone shut up about the sirsa thing ... well apparently the people who threw a bomb at his car havent shut up. Im guessing the family of shaheed kamwaljit singh dont think its a joke either. Nor have the singhs going around the villages where he has had an effect and are doing gurmat parchar to turn the sikhs back towards sikhi. They use gurbani, gurmat and pyaar. And sometimes when the need arises they draw the sword.

Just because the day to day stuff done by singhs across punjab doesnt make newslines doesnt mean it doesnt happen! The press will only ever pick up on things like this, the sikhs in the west should be more then aware of this!

End of the day we can cuss them and question them all we want, but until we get down to it and put our own necks on the line we should be careful about what we say. Yeh of couse sometimes people may get things wrong. But the reaction needs to be measured. And when guys from the UK start mouthing off when they havent got a clue it is kinda funny, but sad at the same time.

And yes i have no idea of who the top mans are. But im sure you do. So im looking forward to reading about how you deal with them in the future (in india since im assuming that where they live) since the fake taksalis, fake nihangs, fake akj's fake everyone else in the world doesnt know how to do it.

Oh and a little wake up call, the armed police came yeh? And nobody was shot or killed or tortured? Try doing that in Punjab and see the outcome. At least try and show some understanding of the facts of life.

You can cuss all you like friend if thats what makes you happy. Some of us are here to please guru sahib. You please whoever you want to please.

Night night

oh yeh and ps OBVIOUSLY since i disagree with you i must be a pakhandi and dehdhari worshipper and protector! How did i hide my secret shame all these years!! Thank god (a human dethdhari god obviously!!!) that the sikh panth has you :)