Marijuana And Nihangs

tec9

the singhs called horses their JAAN BHAIS, they would NEVER EVER think of killing what they considered their brother, and also COMMITING A KUREHIT.

It is the greatest insult to say these Shaheed singhs who gave their everything for sikhi would value their lives over their rehit and their guroo's pyaar. To say such a thing is to SPIT on their memory.

ITS THESE NANGS WHO ARE TWISTING SIKHI, 100% OF PANTHIC JATHAS PROHIBIT MEAT AND DRUGS AS DO 100% OF MAHAPURSHS.

SINGHS WOULD DIE BEFORE COMMITING KUREHIT, NO EXCEPTIONS TO REHIT

END.

lolz that shows ur history and sikhi research ... every thing out of ur EDIT reach is a kurehat done by nangs ... and according to it biggest tankhayia would be a person who have a spoon of curd ... life is a life ... atma is every where even in one celled microbes ...

Please note that no "Jatha bashing" is allowed

Very true at present we face no war so no need for these traditions. Let’s get rid of our weapons horse and all other old tradition we don’t need any more. All the people putting this point forward what shall we get rid of after the bhang? Kirpan dastar?

Five leaves of cannabis would be enough to provide you with pain relief but not enough to get you high! All such conduct during war is based on morals and honour and people who suggest that we should also sleep with people’s wives shame on you. You your self feel free to sleep with how many ever people you wish we will commit no such acts!! We are a warrior race and our conduct and lives are conducted as such!

My point in regards to Shuka and jinda they are regarded as heroes and no one ever has questioned them! However on here everyone is questioning all such conduct! If they were here now would you suggest they committed a sin? LOL no answer have you. Because for the preservation for the panth they gave the highest sacrifice and don’t mean just their lives!!

Nangs and Nihangs are too different things we owe a lot to the nihangs for our preservation and traditions and as such I pay my respects. They are how ever let down by some who act as nangs!! Let’s learn how to make the distinction!

YAWN ......... PEOPLE WILL TRY AND JUSTIFY THERE OWN WEAKNESSES HW EVER THEY CAN... BUT YOU CAN NOT DENY THE TRUTH .... EASTING MEAT AND CONSUMING DRUGS ARE BUJJER KUREHITS... IF YOU WISH TO CARRY ON DOING THIS THEN I;M SURE YOU WELL CARRY ON JUSTIFYING YORU ACTIONS WITH BOGUS SAKHIS AND OTHER NONESENSE....

GURSIKHS WHO FOUGHT IN GURU JIS TIME WOULD NOT HAVE MUNCHED ON HORSE/DONKEY/BOAR MEAT THEY WOULD HAVE CONSUMED BANI E.G 'SIREE RAAG, FIRST MEHL: I have no anxiety about dying, and no hope of living. You are the Cherisher of all beings; You keep the account of our breaths and morsels of food. You abide within the Gurmukh. As it pleases You, You decide our allotment. || 1 ||' (p20).

IF YOU HAVE A SPRITUAL WEAKNESS DO NOT TRY AND COVER IT UP JUST ADMIT YOU NEEED HELP !!

Kabir Bhaang, Machhli Surapaan Jo Jo Praanee Khahey.

Tirath, Barat, Nem Kiaye Te Sabhay Rasaatal Jahey. (pg. 1376)

Whosoever eats flesh, fish, etc. and takes wine and hemp, all his religious acts will go to waste. ( REPAT ALL RELIGOUS ACTS ARE USELESS FOR THOSE WHO FOLLWO YOUR WARPED VIEWS)

Bed Kateb Kaho Mat Jhoothhay, Jhoothhaa Jo Na Bichaarey.

Jo Sabh Meh Ek Khudal Kahat Ho,To Kio Murghi Maarey. (pg. 1350)

Do not call various religious texts false. False is one who gives no thought to their contents. If you consider God is in all, then why you slaughter the chicken (i.e., life?) ( HMM TO FILL YOUR STOMACH ??)

Jee Badhoh So Dharam Kar ThaapohAdharam Kaho Kat Bhai.

Aapas Ko Munwar Kar Thaapoh, Kaa Ko Kaho Kasaaee. (pg. 1103)

You kill animals and call it religion (Rahit); then what indeed is irreligion (Kurahit)? Even then you consider yourself as a sage of sages; then whom to call a butcher? ( DON'T TASTE SO GOOD NOW )

Kabir Jee Jo Maareh Jor Kar,Kaahtey Heh Ju Halaal.

Daftar Daee Jab Kaadh Hal, Hoegaa Kaun Havaal (pg. 1375)

Whosoever slays life by force and call it sanctified; What will be his fate when he will be called to account for it in His Court? ( NIHAN G SINGH CUT THE HEAD OFF ANIMALS WHILST RECITING BANI , THEN RITUALISTICLY PLACE DROPS OF THE DEAD ANIMALS BLOOD ON THE NISHAN SAHIB ASWELL AS THERE WEAPONS.... HMMMM )

Kabir Khoob Khaana Khichri, Ja Meh Amrit Lon.

Heraa Rotee Kaamey Galaa Kataavey Kon. (pg. 1374)

Blessed is the simple food of rice mixed with salt; Who would risk his head to be slain hereafter, for the meat one eats here? (NEED WE CARRY ON WITH THIS POST ) :WW: :WW:

the singhs called horses their JAAN BHAIS, they would NEVER EVER think of killing what they considered their brother, and also COMMITING A KUREHIT.

It is the greatest insult to say these Shaheed singhs who gave their everything for sikhi would value their lives over their rehit and their guroo's pyaar. To say such a thing is to SPIT on their memory.

ITS THESE NANGS WHO ARE TWISTING SIKHI, 100% OF PANTHIC JATHAS PROHIBIT MEAT AND DRUGS AS DO 100% OF MAHAPURSHS.

SINGHS WOULD DIE BEFORE COMMITING KUREHIT, NO EXCEPTIONS TO REHIT

END.

lolz that shows ur history and sikhi research ... every thing out of ur EDIT reach is a kurehat done by nangs ... and according to it biggest tankhayia would be a person who have a spoon of curd ... life is a life ... atma is every where even in one celled microbes ...

Please note that no "Jatha bashing" is allowed

jai koi nihunga nu nang kahi jaye oh jatha bashing nahi ... jai koi akhand kirteni jathe nu pakhand kirteni jatha keh de oh jatha bashing ho gayi ... wah ... what face such mods will show to akal purkh ... when they have two faces ...

chalo chalakiyan dunia te reh janiyan ... agge darghach taan naal kush hor hi janna

Very true at present we face no war so no need for these traditions. Let's get rid of our weapons horse and all other old tradition we don't need any more. All the people putting this point forward what shall we get rid of after the bhang? Kirpan dastar?

Five leaves of cannabis would be enough to provide you with pain relief but not enough to get you high! All such conduct during war is based on morals and honour and people who suggest that we should also sleep with people's wives shame on you. You your self feel free to sleep with how many ever people you wish we will commit no such acts!! We are a warrior race and our conduct and lives are conducted as such!

My point in regards to Shuka and jinda they are regarded as heroes and no one ever has questioned them! However on here everyone is questioning all such conduct! If they were here now would you suggest they committed a sin? LOL no answer have you. Because for the preservation for the panth they gave the highest sacrifice and don't mean just their lives!!

Nangs and Nihangs are too different things we owe a lot to the nihangs for our preservation and traditions and as such I pay my respects. They are how ever let down by some who act as nangs!! Let's learn how to make the distinction!

No you cant get rid of shastars because sikhs are suppose to have shastars, kinda lame how you are comparing shastars with marijuana. Was bhang given to us by Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji? dont think so...while on the other hand a dastaar was and is the image of khalsa. One shouldnt justify the use of bhang by comparing it with kirpan and dastaar :glare:

Ok lets say you are right that 5 leaves of cannibus would be enough to provide you with pain relief but not enough to get high, may i ask what wounds does most of the nihangs seem to carry that they need to use it???

Bhul Chuk Muaff

I think people who are so anti-MJ need to lay off all legal medications cuz in their minds there still commiting sin. marijuana is uded for medical purposes...im gonna guess those who wud rather die then commit paap wudnt concider taking any sorts of medication, now am i right guys?

so guys count away how many times u did pap when u took that cough syrup and wat not when u were a little kid and now poping big boy pill like advil. u pappiz!

peaople speak of things like they know it...i mysleve do too- so lets educate ourselves b4 talking away.

do you think its rational to take cough syrup if you don't have a cough?

yes, marijauna is said to have medicinal effects, but drinking bhang di lassi and eating bhang de pakore, that's the issue friend. nihangs aren't fighting any battles other than doing mela acts.

peace.

Im willing to believe that usage of marijuana is justified in the battlefield but what battles are nihangs fighting right now that they need to take marijuana?

and whoever said its about keeping the tradition alive what kind of a tradition is getting high??? coz the whole point is that nihangs are not using it because they have a wound from a battle that can take there life but majority of nihangs are using it to get high.

and Bored: When was the last time you heard people getting high on cough syrup???

Bhul Chuk Muaff

lol

man.... i was just trying to make a joke....i guess it was a bad 1.

hows tylenol bro.

Dont get me wrong but i belive ...if ur not at war then lay of the herb

All such conduct during war is based on morals and honour and people who suggest that we should also sleep with people’s wives shame on you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tec9 u failed to see the sarcasm in the first post, pls answer the question:

is it ok to commit adultery in times of war to gain an advantage over your opponent? you are saying its ok to commit other bujjer kurehits so why hold back? why not commit all 4? notice i aint promoting this behaviour but with your direction of thinking whos to stop anyone from justifying such disgusting acts.

"We are a warrior race and our conduct and lives are conducted as such!"

what makes the khalsa different to other warrior races? there have been many great warrior races why are we different khalsa ji?

because we are supposed to have naam and rehit on our side right?

but the thing is if we abondon it then we aint much different to all the other warrior races!

as for conduct of shaheed singhs, they gave shaheedi and good on them, but if a singh did make a mistake then we shouldnt be afraid to admit it either, we will leave the rest to maharaj. ultimately we should stick by our rehit and morals.

tarunjeet singhs post is a eye opener!

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN

To many opinions, no one is concerned with facts.

Stop banging on about your jathebandis kurrehaits, rehatneme and historical granths of shaheedi singhs make it clear chatka and sukha were both consumed and not considered kurrehats!!! Accept the facts, get over it and get on with your life. Just stop trying to see that world and history through the eyes of your jathebandi and see the facts for what they are. No one is trying to justify anything here, history and rehatname of khalsa are there for all to see.

Im willing to believe that usage of marijuana is justified in the battlefield but what battles are nihangs fighting right now that they need to take marijuana?

and whoever said its about keeping the tradition alive what kind of a tradition is getting high??? coz the whole point is that nihangs are not using it because they have a wound from a battle that can take there life but majority of nihangs are using it to get high.

and Bored: When was the last time you heard people getting high on cough syrup???

Bhul Chuk Muaff

lol

man.... i was just trying to make a joke....i guess it was a bad 1.

hows tylenol bro.

Dont get me wrong but i belive ...if ur not at war then lay of the herb

oh ok lol i thought you were serious :lol: