Marijuana And Nihangs

tec9

er i think a few people are getting confused with bhang and sukhnidaan. bhang contains poppy seeds and opuim. the sukhnidaan which was the prashad given by Guru Gobind Singh Ji does not contain drugs.

it contains 5 unprocessed natural cannabis leaves. unfortunately due to media on tv and school, as soon as cannabis is mentioned, we automatically think that anyone aaaociated with cannabis is a drug addict. majority of the medication that you would take for even a simple headache or flu contains extracts from the same plants of cannabis. and to make matters worse, this medication has been processed and refined to be much stronger. and because of that we see warning labels of "may feel drowsy after dosage". this means that you may not be in your own complete "hosh".

the sukhnidaan on the other hand contains only 5 unprocessed natural cannabis leaves which have only been ground up. they pose no threat to the mind or body in any way. it can be given to a small baby or an elderly person without ramifications. this was given as prashad to the singhs to aid in war times and sickness to help heal the body so that the warriors could fight on without to much pain whilst staying in their own minds.

but unfortunately now 5 leaves have turned into 5 hand fulls and the sukhnidaan is mixed in with alcohol and THIS will destroy you spiritually and is against sikhi.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets be honest, none of you lot have ever been to a dal and lived with nihang singhs. Cz when you see the amount of gurbani and simran they do, singhs will be dropping at there feet. But im not guna go into the ins and outs of shaheedi degh and chatka, im just guna say, a poor Bakra got chatka'd last week, and it tastes absolutely sublime.

DIS GUS TING

Thora Khana (eat little or don't eat too much),

Thora Bolna (speak less or only speak whenever necessary)

Thora Sona (sleep less or don't sleep too much).

Avarice is a dog, falsehood the sweeper and cheating the eating of meat.

(Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sri Raag ang.15)

Falsehood is my dagger and to eat by defrauding is meat.

(Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sri Raaj ang.24)

ETC ETC i could sit here and present countless arguments against eating meat but i know that it won't get us anywhere

If you choose to eat meat, so be it, dont eat it because you think the Sikhs from back in the day did it, and its tradition that must be followed and if you follow them step by step, you will be higher spiritually. thats like muslims dying their hair with mehndi because the prophets did it. whats the logic behind it?

all im gonna say is.

TUHADA DAAL FULKAY NAAL NEE TEHD PARDA? KEE TENU KISI JAAN DA KATAL KARNA PENDA APNE JEEB DAI SUWAAD LEE! shame on you

Marijuana/Hemp/Cannibus whatever form it is in is not a bad thing however unfavorable it is perceived in the media.

We are grown up to believe Marijuana is so toxic, but really its not no where near the levels of any other drug, tobacco or alcohol.

Theirs a documentary on Marijuana really debunks all the prejudice marijuana gets; "The Union". Take a look at it.

From doing a bit more research, The plant itself carries one of the strongest fibers known to man, as well as one of the best herbal medicines which produce imminent results.

The only reason marijuana is so pushed to the negative side is so Tobacco and Alcohol companies can flourish and thats why it is percieved to be a bigger danger then those two.

Then it made me think, out of all the plants available our guru chose this one as the healing potion. Why is that? simply because this single plant has the most medicinal affect then any other plant available.

We are too consumed up and gullable to what the media tells us. I thought we were above mainstream? If we really are we would find our own answers and not rely on the perceptions made by bias lobbyist.

Sukha is not bad for you.

Honestly I thought marijuana was the worst thing in the world, but after doing concrete research...no longer is that my view.

it doesnt matter what guru gobind singh ji did

what bani says

NO NOTING MATTER

ALL WHAT MATTER IS WE ARE NIHUNG AND WE HAVE TO MAINTAIN OUR PRIDE

WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY FACT ANY GURBANI PROOF

ALL WE KNOW IS NIHUNGS ARE ALLOWED TO DRINK BHANG THATS WHY THE NAMES ARE SO SIMILAR

NIHUNG AND BHANG

MADE FOR EACH OTHER

APP SHAKO TE HORNA NU SHAKAO

MAJEY LUTTO

SADA ANAND RAHE DIN RAATI

BHANG DA NASHA CHADEA RAHE DIN RAAT

NAAM KHUMARI KI KARNI

FER BAKRE WALI GAL EDA AA BAYI, SUKI SHARAB V KOI NI PEENDA, NAL MURGA SHURGA CHAHIDA, FER BHANG NAL BAKRA SAHI AA.

KHAO PEEO AISK KARO MITROOOOOOOOO

BHAI MANI SINGH

BAB DEEP SINGH

BHAI TARU SINGH

beant shaheed singh singhnia, they dnt need to drink bhang. do nihangs think that juz by being a soldier of guru gobind singh ji's army u r not still strong enough? u still need to drink bhang? guru dnt knw the soldiers who joined the army?

guru ddnt do kirpa drishti on them? Guru sahib's Langri singh i m not sure if it was bhai bachitar singh or some other singh, he was a langri singh who used to cook food for guru sahib and one day he desired to fight in jung and guru sahib showed him how to in a simple 1 minute lesson and that singh fought with bravery and killed enemies or drunk elephant if he was bhai bachitar singh ji, sorry i cant remember , i listened in katha. so this is such a false thing that guru ji allowed singhs to drink bhang. this is big disrespect of guru sahib.