Marijuana And Nihangs

tec9

Inconvenient truths Chatanga.

Also people should not use results from studies of marijuanaa in the west to comapre to that in East. They are too seperate things, one being refined with chemicals.. i.e. 'skunk' which does have all the negative effects on your brain. Pure sukha (or degh as singhs call it) is different to whats used by people in the west leads to all sorts of problems.

People who say they would rather die than disobeying Gurus hukam... well anyone who even remotely studies our history finds references to Singhs eating meat and having cannibas laced drinks. Both are reffered to in the works of Bhai Rattan Singh Bhangu shaheed whose family gave many genrations of shaheedia for the panth. If you disagree with its use thats fine, but please dont insults the shaheeds of past by suggesting the went against the very Gurus hukam whom they gave their life for.

Giani Thakur Singh gives a good neautral prespective on it.

The other point, some people recognise it was used by Singhs for battlefield reasons and Giani Thakur Singh also says Maharajs fauj were allowed to do it which is why the Nihang Singhs do it. You can joke about these traditions all you want. If you are saying these traditions should be abondoned because we are no longer in war... should they put sell their shastar and horses? put away their nishan and nagaray that they have had since the times of their Gurus? They are concerned with preserving these traditions. If you have a problem with it... its your problem, deal with it and dont make out Puratan Singhs are going against Gurus hukam just because they are doing something the head of YOUR JATHEBANDI said your jathebandi cant do.... dont wast your life arguing about it.

good post bro.

Inconvenient truths Chatanga.

Also people should not use results from studies of marijuanaa in the west to comapre to that in East. They are too seperate things, one being refined with chemicals.. i.e. 'skunk' which does have all the negative effects on your brain. Pure sukha (or degh as singhs call it) is different to whats used by people in the west leads to all sorts of problems.

People who say they would rather die than disobeying Gurus hukam... well anyone who even remotely studies our history finds references to Singhs eating meat and having cannibas laced drinks. Both are reffered to in the works of Bhai Rattan Singh Bhangu shaheed whose family gave many genrations of shaheedia for the panth. If you disagree with its use thats fine, but please dont insults the shaheeds of past by suggesting the went against the very Gurus hukam whom they gave their life for.

Giani Thakur Singh gives a good neautral prespective on it.

The other point, some people recognise it was used by Singhs for battlefield reasons and Giani Thakur Singh also says Maharajs fauj were allowed to do it which is why the Nihang Singhs do it. You can joke about these traditions all you want. If you are saying these traditions should be abondoned because we are no longer in war... should they put sell their shastar and horses? put away their nishan and nagaray that they have had since the times of their Gurus? They are concerned with preserving these traditions. If you have a problem with it... its your problem, deal with it and dont make out Puratan Singhs are going against Gurus hukam just because they are doing something the head of YOUR JATHEBANDI said your jathebandi cant do.... dont wast your life arguing about it.

good post bro.

Thanks for that post good to see we still got hope for the panth!! I am glad people are all not so narrow minded. I placed a post saying that Sukha and Jinda had to cut their hair to under take missions but no one replied because they don’t have an answer!!

I respect all of our martyrs and what ever that had to do at that time. They were better people than me, the nerve of some people to question them and what they did. Some of the posts that have been left show people would question the akhal thakt and the what the guru allowed during battle as they seem to think they know better!

:) ))))

I think people who are so anti-MJ need to lay off all legal medications cuz in their minds there still commiting sin. marijuana is uded for medical purposes...im gonna guess those who wud rather die then commit paap wudnt concider taking any sorts of medication, now am i right guys?

so guys count away how many times u did pap when u took that cough syrup and wat not when u were a little kid and now poping big boy pill like advil. u pappiz!

peaople speak of things like they know it...i mysleve do too- so lets educate ourselves b4 talking away.

I think people who are so anti-MJ need to lay off all legal medications cuz in their minds there still commiting sin. marijuana is uded for medical purposes...im gonna guess those who wud rather die then commit paap wudnt concider taking any sorts of medication, now am i right guys?

so guys count away how many times u did pap when u took that cough syrup and wat not when u were a little kid and now poping big boy pill like advil. u pappiz!

peaople speak of things like they know it...i mysleve do too- so lets educate ourselves b4 talking away.

do you think its rational to take cough syrup if you don't have a cough?

yes, marijauna is said to have medicinal effects, but drinking bhang di lassi and eating bhang de pakore, that's the issue friend. nihangs aren't fighting any battles other than doing mela acts.

peace.

the amount of active drug that gets in to the blood stream via oral route from 5 pathe is probably very low, i doubt it will provide relief from a battle wound, i could be wrong,

i have seen nihungs at hazoor sahib fresh from their daily dose of shaheedi degh, they were completely out of it, more like some addict high on heroin, i wouldnt trust hazoor sahib for upholding ancient traditions, we all know what the maryada is like there.

whatever shaheed singhs like jinda n sukha done is their business and maharajs, personally i dont knw about these missions but dont think just because a shaheed singh done something, it makes it ok, only maharaj is perfect, anyone else can make mistakes. havent you kids learnt from stories of bhai taru singh? i guess not cos now you got people on this forum thinking of excuses to cut hair and break rehit.

well if its war time and we can make exceptions, then why dont you singhs go and sleep with the enemy's wives and get vital information that will help our cause,

you want to justify doing 2 bujjer kurehits why not commit adultery while your at it?

i'm sure someone here will find an excuse to do that aswel in time.

the likes of bhai taru singh should be our role models, i suppose now someone will make a story up defaming these singhs by suggesting they were high on non-prescription drugs at the time...

Im willing to believe that usage of marijuana is justified in the battlefield but what battles are nihangs fighting right now that they need to take marijuana?

and whoever said its about keeping the tradition alive what kind of a tradition is getting high??? coz the whole point is that nihangs are not using it because they have a wound from a battle that can take there life but majority of nihangs are using it to get high.

and Bored: When was the last time you heard people getting high on cough syrup???

Bhul Chuk Muaff