Pizza Hut Bases Are Egg?

Guest Gupt Singhh

Guest Gupt Singhh

just heard from a singh that the pizza hut bases - even on the vege ones are made from egg :S

never heard that before but i was wondering if he is right.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer cooking at home as its healthier but whats wrong with eating eggs?

please tell me ur trying to be funny by asking such a q???!!

i used to work at pizza hut and all i remember were the bread stick things being pasted in egg thats it but ive heard a lot that pizza hut uses egg so im reli not sure

Don't wanna insult anyone, but fact checking is always important. Not too tough in the internet age. I dug this up after a quick search of Pizza Hut's site-

http://www.yum.com/nutrition/allergen/allergen_ph.asp

To sum it up, it doesn't look like any of the crusts have egg in them, but they might be prepared in an area where eggs are used.

Guest Guest

We absolutely postively should NOT BE EATING FROM OUTSIDE and in my opinion eating from outside is just the same as eating something with traces of meat/egg, it is more likely than not that the food is contaminated with meat products or as someone else has said, spit etc from the people making it.

There may aswell be egg in the base because regardless food from restaurants etc is POISON

There may aswell be egg in the base because regardless food from restaurants etc is POISON

:umm: okaaaaaaaaaaaay! looks like someone forget to have their cup of coffee before they left out this morning............. :gg:

Guest Guest

:umm: okaaaaaaaaaaaay! looks like someone forget to have their cup of coffee before they left out this morning............. :gg:

i dont drink coffee :D the point i am making is that food from restaurants is spiritual poison and should be avoided at all costs