Dating

Guest cookieman

arranged marriage allow you to evaluate a potential partner in ways that may be beyond you or you may not have thought of. For example, a person who is caught up in a girl's beauty may fail to see defects fo characterthat aparent would see.

Also, there has been research conducted by western scientists from a western university on happiness levels in love marriage and arranged marriage taught to me in my social psych. class. love marriage started out with the highest level of happiness, but in the long run it actually dropped down signifcantly below that of arranged marriage.

while arranged marriages started out with a lower level of happiness (comparitively, not saying they were unhappy of course) and steadily increased in happiness over time. in the end arranged marriage stabilised at a significantly higher level of happiness than love marriage.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traditionalguy

i tried finding kuris at uni, but many drunk, had ex bfs, and dressed half naked like slags, and some were like drunken (mod edit) at night times, especially if u check some of their pictures on sites like facebooks in foto albums containing pictures of them at gigs.

its terrible, i might have to go india.

Yes we can ;)

Till parents find a girl for marriage, except that all are sisters ;)

Love marriage is the only marriage I want. I don't need to ask my mummy and daddy for help.

Yes we can ;)

Love marriage is the only marriage I want. I don't need to ask my mummy and daddy for help.

Yes we can ;)

watever dude, we wanna follow the True command and plus you are eventually gonna start lusting for any apneea or whoever and things are gonna get messed up for u cuz of ur mind set. thats why we look at all as our brothers and sisters so that way we dont fall pray to lust.... watever im not even thinking about these crappy things in the first place!