Dating

Guest cookieman

If I was your parents I would have given desi thapar for wanting to do dating.

:LOLz:

Ok basically i think if you are going to get married you should both tell your parents if she feels the same way about you but you have to make sure you are both commited because divorce is a thing that happens alot in our days. so just talk to your parents and get her to talk to her's and LISTEN to what they say! DON'T go against what yours and her parents say and make sure she DON't go against her parents or yours!

Pul Chuk Maaf Karni

Fateh Jio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone has their own views. Dating is ok for people who don;t believe in marriage I guess. Since we believe in maariage, then dating is out of question. One partner per life as opposed to dating lafungpuna awarapuna (excuse my punjab)

B y the way closest thing to dating in our pinds was the stray dogs or awary kuttay, they used go with different partners, dating is a human version ;)

:o how can you say its ok? whats the point in going out with random people if its not going to lead anywhere? it just makes you look used and shows you have no sharam!

Lehh how can you say it won't lead anywhere aslong they act acordinly then its fine, well ppl on ere bomb on girls that go out wid paki boys but then you bomb on them checkin apeneh blokes mannn you can't win with you ppl!!!

you know if i said that to my parents theyd go crazyyyy and they aint even into sikhi so its not just a religious thing its also a cultural thing where we should know its wrong and i couldnt care less whether someone was goin out with an apna, muslim or gora either way its still not acceptable people should have more self control....i sound like a dadi now :( lol

you know if i said that to my parents theyd go crazyyyy and they aint even into sikhi so its not just a religious thing its also a cultural thing where we should know its wrong and i couldnt care less whether someone was goin out with an apna, muslim or gora either way its still not acceptable people should have more self control....i sound like a dadi now :( lol

agree with daddi ji....

Guest Guest

You know that little while after boy and girl get introduced by parents and they are suppose to 'get to know each other' What do you lot think that is? :rolleyes:

Dating for us should be just, 'get to know the person' not anything physical (obviously). Even while dating, the eventual aim should always be marriage, don't do it because you want to 'get with' someone. Learn to put a positive spin on things, it'll serve you good in life.