Should I Or Not

Guest _?????_

Guest _?????_

What do you think I should do?

Do you think I should take Amrit, even if I am going through doubts? Has anyone else been in the same position as me?

Thanks.

wjkk wjkf

ur doubts will never let u prepare for the amrit... u will have to overcome your doubts and realize the truth. ask suitable person about ur doubts and get them cleared asap. you never know about the next breath....

wjkk wjkf

Guest _?????_

Thanks for replying. its just like sometimes when like you do paat, ardas etc and all of a sudden you get like a thought in your head like 'how do i even know there's waheguru?' or like 'what if i'm doing all this for no reason, i doubt if there is waheguru, he's going to be listening' etc - just things like that.

I asked some sangat from all over the world and they said that it happens to everyone, just take amrit and let waheguru deal with it.

I asked some local sangat, they said go to the amrit sanchar and see what its like, now every amrit sanchar gives you the opportunity to leave if your not up for it, so am hoping on going and seeing how it goes.

My main questions is, is it normal to have like doubts, and has anyone ever been in my position? Also, how do you 'eliminate' these doubts?

thank you.

Guest Guest

We all have questions...why are we here? What is God? How can I believe in God when I don't know what God is? Why do we do anything? Why live? What is this all about? What is religion? What is me? Why am I here? Is this fake? Am I wasting my time? But what is time? Do I even exist?

I have this too!

wjkk wjkf

i have these doubts too. i had the opportunity to attend one amrit sanchar, but i couldn't go there. and after some days i talked with some other bhenjis who actually wanted to take amrit too and also couldn't go there.

the strange thing is: everyone of us had doubts. and now when we talk about the amrit sancg´har, we thank wahgeuru that we didn't took amrit couse we definetly had broke rehat. we were not prepared.

i think these doubts are like a test. u have to overcome them. if u do, you have a blind faith in waheguru and you are prepared to take amrit.

wjkk wjkf