It Guru Ji's Bana Not Nihang Bana!

i didnt mean to cause any trouble with this topic but it seems like everyone has had a little argument

Basically can everyone please report this group to get rid of it as it is NOT nihang bana its guru ji's bana!

*END OF TOPIC*

If you want to get rid of the group then send Matt an email or send a message to the Creator of the facebook group. Make the message polite or alternatively direct them to this sikhsangat thread (by the way this thread is hilarious!). All I can say is that I am glad I do not belong to any Jatha because its evident that own jatha pride gets in the way and makes such a simple thing very messy!!

Also another thing: facebook is a social network. Its not accurate and most things are light hearted jokes. I honestly would have not taken offence at that group....there's so many groups on there that could cause offence but people just treat it like innocent fun....like the punjabis are better than guju's group....the jatt group...the tarkans are the best group...or the drs are better than dentist group or the I am from America so I am better than you.....or the perisans are the superior race...I am sure all of these groups would offend someone but we can see the lightheartedness....

Oh if you haven't found it then join the sikhsangat group. They only have 30 members. I am sure we can make it go into its thousands! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24315450543

I'm sorry ji. I read about 3 pages and came across this:

After going through all the posts we have decided that everyone is a winner. Prize distribution ceremony will commence now...

jassa gets akj dastar as his prize.

_!_GUPT_!_ is being awarded the nihung bana.

From this day we pass a resolution that no nihung will ask an akj to take off their nihung bana because it belongs to the nihungs. Same applies to the akj dumalla, nihungs can wear it too without being asked to remove it by the akj.

Nihungs are Akjs pagg-vatt veers/bhens. Akjs are nihungs bana-vatt veers/bhens.

Taksalis still have monopoly over the kirpan :) , we'll decide about that as soon as a new group on facebook fights about its autheticity.

All other posters who contributed in this thread will get a kachera autographed by ANT4RJ4MI.

It made me laugh. Also the context in relation to a facebook group for me is out of proportion but the serious comments like yours are respectable for making it a proper meaningful discussion. :)

Why are we so PROUD of our jathabandee? What satkar do u get from being in a particular jathabandee? whats the keemat of a jathabandee? to say u are gurus khalsa is enough for anyone. Enough to make the world bow at ur feet. so.. so what if people are dissing akj or watever.. koinaaa go with the flow man. You are ALL gurus khalsa and u ALL remain under ONE nishaan sahib. We are brothers and sisters....the sons and daughters of GURU GOBIND SINGH MAHARAJ.

The only thing we should belong to is guru ji and his khalsa.

Guest shastr
Why are we so PROUD of our jathabandee? What satkar do u get from being in a particular jathabandee? whats the keemat of a jathabandee? to say u are gurus khalsa is enough for anyone. Enough to make the world bow at ur feet. so.. so what if people are dissing akj or watever.. koinaaa go with the flow man. You are ALL gurus khalsa and u ALL remain under ONE nishaan sahib. We are brothers and sisters....the sons and daughters of GURU GOBIND SINGH MAHARAJ.

The only thing we should belong to is guru ji and his khalsa.

good post ^^^.

"assi saare guru granth sahib wale baniye, tey hor koi jeez di lodd hi nahi"

ive noticed in alot of our theards, the person who makes a thread, starts a topic, then a few people answer the questiono asked, or maket the topic clear, but we still have poeple dragging topics on forever. and most of the time, the person who started the topic, doesnt even care to reply again. sounds almost like to start an arguement, and then step back and watch the fight.

the topic was about how the nihang bana is really gurdev's bana right? ok, and since our bhapu ji is a nihang singh, it would make nihang bana and guru ka bana the same thing....... why is there so much argument over something soo simple?

This is true, namdhari bana serves a totally different purpose than a Nihang Singh bana. Talking to singhsta is like talking to a brick wall! Nothing wants to go in!

Who asked you ,you Kooka you lot aint even Sikhs Akal Thakt does not recognis your cult or your Pakhandi Guru

Lets END THIS

NIHANGS ARE NOT SPECIAL AND ARE NOT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS TAKEN KHANDEH BATTEH DA AMRIT ,THE BANA IS A KHALSA BANA NOT A NIHNAG BANA AS WITHOUT BEING A KHALSA A SO CALLED NIHANG IS NOTHING ,THE KHALSA IS ABOVE ALL GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HAS TOLD US TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT THE KHALSA SHINES ABOVE ALL ANY SIKH CAN WEAR KHALSA BANA WHENEVER HE/SHE LIKES AND DOES NOT NEED THE PERMISSION OF ANY NIHANG DAL OR A LICENECE TO DO SO

Those who want to keep the bana 'exclusive' to a group/jathebandi or a select group of 'nihangs' who do nothing these days apart from get high can do so, but may I remind you by keeping your own Jatha 'exclusive' and by claiming Bana only belongs to your group of people is following the line of Bipran Ki Reet which the KHALSA is forbidden from doing so .So shove all your copyrights and claims of we invented this that or ooh this belongs to this group or this group,

IT BELONGS TO THE KHALSA PANTH AND NO JATHEBANDI/GROUP IS HIGHER OR HAS MONOPLY OVER ANYTHING WITHIN THE KHALSA PANTH.

Nihangs seem to think they have monoply over most things in the Panth ie: Bana and so on, I think they need a reality check to see if they are even Sikhs in this day in age

(No offence to Khalsa's who live in Nihang Style as True Sikhs)

Why don't all just shut up and stop arguing like girls.....there is only one thing...and thats KHALSA, no misls, divisions, this and that....so why not accept it as reality that Guru ji didn't have any divisions etc, only Khalsa...you lot go on as if one specific division is better than other, these were started by stupid ignorant people in 19th century!

Admin Note: First warning issued.

well the nihangs are NOT a division, but the divisions also want to waer nihang bana.

If the divisions can somehow prove their lineage to Guru Jis times then of course there should be no problem....

however if the divisions lineage can only go upto british raj, then how can they claim to be part of Guru Jis fauj?