It Guru Ji's Bana Not Nihang Bana!

Did Tasksal create the kirpan? no

Did Nihangs create Bana? No

All this things were around before the time of the Guru's and when He created the Khalsa Panth, it became Khalsa Kirpan, Khalsa Bana why because the KHALS is AKAAL PURKHS ARMY!!! created by WAHEGURU HIMSELF!!!!

KHALSA

KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS and not AKJ/TAKSAL/NIHANG HAI MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS!!!!

:)

Did Tasksal create the kirpan? no

Did Nihangs create Bana? No

sarohi tegh which created by sarohi village in rajasthan ... and guru sahib to called it sarohi in shasternam malla ... if going with ur rule did guru ji said it wrong ??

did sarohi created kirpan? no

yet guru sahib called in sirohi ...

and going to main topic traditional indian dress before the coming of british to punjab was banna only ... look at the pictures of rajput warriors and maratha warriors

maratha warriors

http://en.pediax.org/images/en/thumb/7/7a/...hivaji_Raje.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp...nd_Marathas.jpg

rajput warriors

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...8IN238%26sa%3DG

were they khalsa ??? the truth is first five gurus wore banna which are till today kept alive by taksal and nirmale ... and from 6th guru to 10 th guru wore jungi banna which is till date kept alive by nihang singhs only ...

how nihung banna is different from other jungi bannas of india only by two things 1 is kahsera other is dummala ... most wore pajimis with banna traditional punjabi jungi banna was chadra wore by jatt/punjabi warriors ... but guru sahib gave his khalsa kashera which was a full cloth not any underwear ...

when britishes came to india they brought western clothes with them ... and slowly indian banna was going out and western bana was coming in ... read history eve maharaja ranjeet singh started westernizing his force of which akali nihang phoola singh was against ...

when britishers ruled punjab they banned banna and conical turbans ... but yet nihangs kept than alive ... any one picture of akhand kirteni jatha before 1950s showing even a single guy with dummala and banna and i would apologize for my post ...

its called nihang banna becuase nihangs kept it alive not any teddi pug walle or pajami wearers ....

sarohi tegh which created by sarohi village in rajasthan ... and guru sahib to called it sarohi in shasternam malla ... if going with ur rule did guru ji said it wrong ??

veerjee, guru sahib called it sarohi to relate it to a region, he didn't relate it to a "group" like we do.

And the rajput dress codes, etc. are irrelevant to the topic at hand. You're calling it "nihung" bana but you have not provided any source for this, that only nihungs wore this bana and other khalsay didn't.

there were only four major jathebandis which can be tracked from guru gobind singh jis time ...

1 nihung

2 taksal

3 nirmale

4 sevapanthi

all wear banna but they are different ... its almost 300 years taksal and nihangs never had fight over banna or dummala ...

now u said rajputs wearing banna is not related to topic but it is ... as its being falsely propagated that banna was given to sikhs only and it was becuase sikhs were hiding their identity as in first post ... but the truth is only dummala and kashera was given ...

now i have only three questions

why akj didnt wear any sort of bannas and dummalas before 1950s ???

if nihangs wearing banna cant be called nihang banna and is anti panthic ... why kirten done by akj is always called akhand kirten ???

if calling them nihang banna and taksali kirpan is division between sikhi ... then why not calling ourselves hindus sikhs muslims is division between humanity ???

ps - i have no problem anyone wearing banna ... but whats the problem in calling it nihang banna ... when it was only and only nihangs that kept it alive till today ... ???

and from the 1st post its clear its not about panthic unity etc ... its about akj is feeling down if some one say they are wearing nihang banna ... 'AKJ have taken the nihang bana'' ... it is insult to akj as if nihangs are untouchables ...

You lot can come up with as many excuses as you want. There is only 1 Khalsa. We should NOT label ourselves Taksali, AKJ or w/e. It just causes divisions in an already dividing panth...like JustME pehnj said...like caste wasn't a bit enough problem! Now we can't go to a reihnsbhai because our Taksali mates don't agree with it? We can't have Raagmala at an Akhand Paath because AKJ don't agree with it? I can't wear bana because I don't roam around like a REAL Nihang?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Like life isn't hard enough dealing with outer forces trying to divide us...

Start growing up, because I'm no Brahmgyani- but I'm pretty sure Guru Ji would be ashamed of us right now. :rolleyes:

Ok calm down people

basically can everyone report this group please. majority people agree with me its NOT nihang bana.

Fateh Jio

majority of hindus also think sikhs are hindus ...